Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Devils - 6-3 (Horvat x 2, Hunt, Hoglander, Pearson, Lammikko)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ginger Papa

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 21, 2019
Quesnel, B.C.
What is with the boomer-quality memes I'm seeing posted in these threads lately
Just trying to bring some humour and positive energy to everyone here, my Canucks friend. I understand sometimes I miss the mark, but if I can give someone a smile or a laugh then….

B0679421-7FB3-4236-A2B7-55F8BAB13DFA.gif

CanuckCity

Aug 23, 2012
Budapest
So we have to kill that steak of what, 12? straight losses to the devils. Need to take advantage of vegas' losing streak

nucks88

Jan 8, 2012
The Left Coast
With Pettersson out, not selling at the deadline is inexcusable. I don’t care if we win the next 3 games. The team is going nowhere without a healthy Pettersson.
I'm starting to question if there ever will be a healthy Pettersson for more than a 20 game stretch again...

Love

Feb 29, 2012
I'm starting to question if there ever will be a healthy Pettersson for more than a 20 game stretch again...

It’s really sad. I seriously hope it’s not the same wrist injury. If it is, he should probably be shut down for the season. You can’t just say he’s “day to day” for 6 months every year.

But man I really hope for Peteys sake that this isn’t serious and he’s able to make a full recovery.

Regress2TheMeme

Mar 14, 2018
It’s really sad. I seriously hope it’s not the same wrist injury. If it is, he should probably be shut down for the season. You can’t just say he’s “day to day” for 6 months every year.

But man I really hope for Peteys sake that this isn’t serious and he’s able to make a full recovery.

Even if his wrister isn't ever the same again, he's young enough, and smart enough to still become a very effective player.

sting101

Feb 8, 2012
The fact that Petan,Hunt and Chaisson are ahead of both Hog and pod on the PP depth chart makes me sick.
yes why choose better players who could use the injection of confidence they may get from getting better odds on the PP. Makes sense maybe swap out Pearson and Garland for Highmore and Lammikko too.

-------------Chiasson
Lammikko--Highmore---Petan
--------------Hunt

now thats what i want to see

Reactions: AppleHoneySauce

Breakers

Make Mirrored Visors Legal Again
Aug 5, 2014
Denver Colorado
Petan gets PP time

Is this a F'n joke?

are we trying to actively sabotage this teams prospects for the future?????????????????

Guy hasn't played a single game for this team this season.

RutherPlan

Jan 2, 2022
With Pettersson out, not selling at the deadline is inexcusable. I don’t care if we win the next 3 games. The team is going nowhere without a healthy Pettersson.

Imagine panic selling at the deadline when boasting a near .700 win percentage in the last 33 games, but no, let's sell everything because Pettersosn has missed two games.

LordBacon

CEO of sh*tposting
Sponsor
Oct 31, 2017
Hong Kong
Imagine panic selling at the deadline when boasting a near .700 win percentage in the last 33 games, but no, let's sell everything because Pettersosn has missed two games.
To be fair, Im not against the team playing their best and making the post-season but a near 70% win percentage is totally unsustainable.
Feels like the planets need to align for us to only make the playoffs.
I wouldnt call it panic selling, more like planning for the future in this situation.

geebaan

7th round busted
Oct 27, 2012
To be fair, Im not against the team playing their best and making the post-season but a near 70% win percentage is totally unsustainable.
Feels like the planets need to align for us to only make the playoffs.
I wouldnt call it panic selling, more like planning for the future in this situation.

God forbid having a take like this…

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I think they need 6/8 points this homestand so winning tonight and Thursday is necessary. Halak game is a schedule loss.

Reactions: geebaan
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad