Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Coyotes - 5-1 (Horvat x2, Chiasson x2, Pettersson)

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Another meaningful April game for this warriared team. What a roster. Eriksson Bealge and Roussell play for the opposing team. Heres some lines

Pettersson Horvat Petan
Pearson Miller Chaisson
Dickinson Richardson Garland
Podkolzin Lammikko Lockwood
Dries

Hunt Schenn
OEL Myers
Dermott Burrows

Demko
Luongo

Last edited:

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Canucks on a back to back, and a lot of ex-players in both lineups. A big game for Garland, OEL and Richardson, all former 'Yotes....and of course a bit of a grudge game for Eriksson, Roussel and Beagle, although the guy who shipped him out of town and the coaching staff they played under are long gone.

If Halak can play the way he did in Denver awhile back, they've got a shot. If the Canucks can win back-to-backs without Boeser and Hughes, that would be an accomplishment.

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
it's +34 in phoenix right now lmao

over/under attendance for this game must be like, 2,500 people lol

edit: lol (this is canucks slander btw, not arizona. i would not pay to watch this game)
1649371257856.png

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
My Gawd that's an awful Arizona roster.....It's a little unfathomable they've actually been able to beat more than a few of the top teams in the NHL with this lineup. I suppose the positive for them is that most of the team will walk in the off-season as UFA's, so they'll have a ton of cap space.

I guess it just goes to prove, ...that on any given night in NHL'....well you know the rest. Could be a 'trap game' for the Canucks unfortunately, coming off a big win in Vegas.

bobbyb2009

Sep 3, 2009
My Gawd that's an awful Arizona roster.....It's a little unfathomable they've actually been able to beat more than a few of the top teams in the NHL with this lineup. I suppose the positive for them is that most of the team will walk in the off-season as UFA's, so they'll have a ton of cap space.

I guess it just goes to prove, ...that on any given night in NHL'....well you know the rest. Could be a 'trap game' for the Canucks unfortunately, coming off a big win in Vegas.

It really is remarkable that they can win any games with that roster.

But they could easily win tonight.

A bigger BUT, is how the hell could the Canucks fall into a trap game mode tonight. I would think each player has to believe they have to run the table to get into the playoffs. Any one let down from here on out and that would be shocking. Losing because their team is not good enough is one thing, but not bringing it on any of the nights left would be just downright hard to believe at this point.

Having said that, they come out and lose big tonight and I LOL

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Yotes feeling the tank force. Great tank off this year, Arizona, Seattle and Montreal. I wouldn't write off the devil or flyers but they are outsiders.

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
Same roster as last night except for Halak in goal. Can we get another 5 goal night? Are they keeping Petey and JT together?
Can Burroughs top the 9 hits he made last night? Will Garland score a hat trick against his old team?

I need answers.

BWJM

Sponsor
Mar 16, 2011
I hope we show we're the better team tonight.. Pettersson please score a hatty.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Same roster as last night except for Halak in goal. Can we get another 5 goal night? Are they keeping Petey and JT together?
Can Burroughs top the 9 hits he made last night? Will Garland score a hat trick against his old team?

I need answers.
All answers are in the OP.... unless theres a mistake

Ad

Upcoming events

• Inter Milan vs Torino
    Inter Milan vs Torino
    Wagers: 5
    Staked: $2,752.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Metz vs Lille
    Metz vs Lille