Post-Game Talk: Canucks def. Avs - 3-1 (Boeser, Miller, Horvat)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
Avs use this as the goal song:

Halaks glove side will be targetted like a 20 score on a dartboard.

Billy Kvcmu

Dec 5, 2014
West Vancouver
Demko will have to be a miracle worker tonight. About the only area the Canucks have an advantage over this Av's team is between the pipes. As for the rest of it, the gap on the blueline and up-front between the two teams is as wide as the Grand Canyon.

But I guess that's why they play the games.....you just never know.....but the last game was an ugly 7-3 beatdown. This one might be as bad.
You mean Halak

SeawaterOnIce

Bald is back in style.
Sponsor
Aug 28, 2011
20070410-believe-in-blue.gif

@Billy Kvcmu stop being toxic

• Haha
Reactions: geebaan

Zippgunn

May 15, 2011
Lhuntshi
This feels like the kind of game we somehow win

I agree what with all the doom and gloom talk here it would figure if Halak played unconscious, our struggling guys all scored and our d looked world class and we shellack them. Stranger things have happened...

Canuckle1970

Mar 24, 2010
I'm also interested to see Dermott play tonight. Starting with the team on the road should help.
Yeah, we'll probably get clobbered, especially with the white flag playing in goal. But sometimes strange things happen.

Reactions: Ginger Papa

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad