Speculation: Canucks Call Media Announcement At 1 AM for Sunday At Noon (UPD: Media availability re: Zadorov trade)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deadly Dogma

Sponsor
May 3, 2016
they had a Christmas party, spiked the punch bowl and now Myers is getting terminated lol

CascadiaPuck

Proud Canucks investor.
Jan 13, 2010
Vancouver
Must a banner raising to commemorate being 2nd in the Pacific at the 25 game mark.

The requirements for banners is very low in Van cause they have so much room up there.
Imagine a fan of another Canadian franchise trying to dunk on the lack of success by another Canadian franchise in the year 2023.

Hookslide

Nov 19, 2018
The Vancouver Canucks, have announced that they are petition the league, that should they reach the Stanley Cup Finals, that the Bruins should not be allowed to participate in the finals because of the physiological damage that the Bruins have put on the Vancouver fans, players, and organization.

Reactions: ratbid

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Didn't mean to hose anyone.
The press call at 1AM was unprecedented

And there is/was likely and probable considering Rutherford's history and how Zardorov came out of nowhere that there was something more than Allvin expressing the hope of Zadorov re-signing.

There was chit chat about some teams wanting to do deals ASAP, Tampa being one.

I SPECULATED that some sort of deal was happening like I posted, due to the time of the press call.

That's all.

The thread was always going to be a short lived thing barely hours old before it became non relevant.

• Haha
Reactions: Satan

CascadiaPuck

Proud Canucks investor.
Jan 13, 2010
Vancouver
Didn't mean to hose anyone.
The press call at 1AM was unprecedented

And there is/was likely and probable considering Rutherford's history and how Zardorov came out of nowhere that there was something more than Allvin expressing the hope of Zadorov re-signing.

There was chit chat about some teams wanting to do deals ASAP, Tampa being one.

I SPECULATED that some sort of deal was happening like I posted, due to the time of the press call.

That's all.

The thread was always going to be a short lived thing barely hours old before it became non relevant.
I popped popcorn and everything. This transgression will not be quickly forgotten!!

theguardianII

Jan 30, 2020
Nucks fans have been doing it for years...some nuck fans are getting cocky and so it goes without saying--some other fan bases maybe laying in wait

btw what has actually happened
ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! The presser IS ABOUT NOTHING

Last edited:
Reactions: wetcoast
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad