GDT: Canucks @ Blues

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dbrownss

Jan 5, 2014
JR just said that Tarasenko's leg was unwrapped after the game and looked to be walking fine.

Probably getting fitted for his cyborg leg too right now

elkranio

Jan 4, 2014

Tank's agent tweet.
Lower body injury, no need for serious treatment. There is a chance he'll play in the regular season.

Lakebum

Apr 2, 2014
Ok, thanks! I give credit to the kid for trying to stay on the ice at least. Just sucks that knee injuries nag forever.

Robb_K

Apr 26, 2007
NordHolandNethrlands

Tank's agent tweet.
Lower body injury, no need for serious treatment. There is a chance he'll play in the regular season.

It looked like a slight hyperextension given the visible swelling, and the fact that he was able to walk and skate on it putting almost full weight on it. I was hoping he'd be back Thursday. The comment, "There is a chance he'll play in the regular season," bothers me greatly. I'd hate to see him miss all 5 remaining regular season games. But, at least, I'm thankful that he shouldn't miss any playoff games.

taylord22

Mar 30, 2009
It looked like a slight hyperextension given the visible swelling, and the fact that he was able to walk and skate on it putting almost full weight on it. I was hoping he'd be back Thursday. The comment, "There is a chance he'll play in the regular season," bothers me greatly. I'd hate to see him miss all 5 remaining regular season games. But, at least, I'm thankful that he shouldn't miss any playoff games.

That quote bothers me, as well. Less about losing the ramp up games and more about it removing any buffer between him missing a playoff game(s) vs. not.

uncommonsense52

(blue bleeder 24-7)
Jul 12, 2003

We're dealing with a translation there. Could it mean to say "The chances are he'll play in the regular season," or something to that effect? Just speculating, but we're crossing languages here on the report.

Alklha

Sep 7, 2011
We're dealing with a translation there. Could it mean to say "The chances are he'll play in the regular season," or something to that effect? Just speculating, but we're crossing languages here on the report.

Some optimism on the forum! Sadly, that is not how it would be said in Russian. It just says that that he was examined, lower body injury, no major treatment required and there is a chance we'll see him in the regular season.

That would put it in the doctors favourite 10-14 days diagnosis.

uncommonsense52

(blue bleeder 24-7)
Jul 12, 2003
Some optimism on the forum! Sadly, that is not how it would be said in Russian. It just says that that he was examined, lower body injury, no major treatment required and there is a chance we'll see him in the regular season.

That would put it in the doctors favourite 10-14 days diagnosis.

What in the hell has happened if I'm the voice of optimism here? I weep for St. Louis and, perhaps, humanity.

BladesofSTEELwFIRE

Feb 15, 2010
We are the Charlie Browns of ice hockey.

EDIT:

I agree with much of the sentiment being expressed here regarding the leadership on the team. Backes is a whiny ***** on the ice and is easily frustrated. He gets so hotheaded sometimes and loses his cool and all that. I can only imagine what he is like in the locker room. I can see his type of personality alienating his teammates.

We are better than Charlie Brown. If we were as bad as Charlie Brown the Blues wouldn't even be able to make contact with the puck! :laugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad