Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
FlusteredKlutzyHadrosaurus-size_restricted.gif

Reactions: BrockBesnar

Bougieman

Nov 12, 2008
Vancouver
I've only missed 5 canucks games this year. 2 of the 5 were Pettersson's two 5 point games. Trying to decide if I want to watch this game against the Blue Jackets or not.

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
I've only missed 5 canucks games this year. 2 of the 5 were Pettersson's two 5 point games. Trying to decide if I want to watch this game against the Blue Jackets or not.

I watched Nashville, didn't have a chance to see Columbus live. Canucks won both. I missed the home LA game, but caught the Wild game. Canucks lost both.

Might as well hopefully enjoy the game, unless you're actually superstitious? In which case, do whatever you think helps us win as long as it ain't criminal. :thumbu:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
May 25, 2014
4-2 Jackets our goals by Boeser and Leivo

ErrantShepherd

Nostalgic despite the Bad
Dec 2, 2018
...Canada, eh?
Great news. The last few reports we had on him were quite bleak not only for his hockey future, but his everyday life - hopefully he’s on the path to full recovery.

Every time I hear about concussions like these it makes me cringe and think of what could have been for a friend who used to play in the WHL but had to call it quits after about 3 or 4 concussions...

Guy was about 6'3 200+lbs as well, so it's not like he was "too small" or "too weak" to play hockey. Concussions are awful no matter your size, and being bigger doesn't guarantee you won't get them.

Just glad to hear Sven is getting in better health, and especially glad EP recovered well from his own this year.

Reactions: lindgren

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
Can the Canucks beat the CBJ..?..Why not.

Makes a big difference when we're modestly healthy,and guys are playing in their proper spots (Schaller on a line with Horvat?..ugh..)

Does Sven slot back in to the top line ?..I hate to break up that Leivo/Pete/BB combination..It seems like everyone in that line has a specific purpose..A player who can win board battles,and distribute the puck...One of the best playmakers on earth...and a finisher.

All I want is an entertaining game,and no injuries.

DollarAndADream

Feb 27, 2012
Expect the Jackets to come out strong, with Torts talking about their horrible play in their last one. Canucks could get rolled over in this one, but also, we've won 2 in a row with a lot of young, confident guys in the locker room. Should be a good battle.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
As always... weather the early storm, Marky need to save his first 5 shots...
Special teams needs to be a wash...

All that happens... we should make it interesting till the final minute of the game.

Reactions: ErrantShepherd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad