GDT: Canucks at Leafs: 7:00 p.m EST. SBA-LEAP DAY-CBC-TSN 1050

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
How many times does he mention the Sedins tonight?

For example if Elias scores tonight, "For a second I thought Daniel and Henrik had come out of retirement to connect on that goal"

You beat me to the punch.

What is the over/under for Sedin mentions? Hughson should show some dignity and step back from doing Maple Leaf games.

I expect we'll see a high flying game tonight, should be fun.

I suspect Canuck fans are whining about the start time again.

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017

The lineup decisions continue to be strange. Why is Kerfoot back on the 2nd to break up 3rd line.
Lilly was always going to be a scratch when he got 5 minutes last game.

Reactions: Merrrlin

Rude Dog

Dec 22, 2008

What is the over/under for Sedin mentions? Hughson should show some dignity and step back from doing Maple Leaf games.

I will take anyone over Millen. No other fan base I hate more that the Nucks. 5-2 Leafs. Although hard not to like Hughes and Pettersson

Reactions: Jojalu

stickty111

Jan 23, 2017
Meh the nice thing with Keith is he makes in-game adjustments. Imagine a coach doing that!?
True, but still I don't get the 3rd line being broken up. The good thing with Keefe is he always has a good reason for his moves.

BTP

Apr 28, 2013
With all that about clifford inspiring Kapanens recent play, not to see them put on the same line. Looks like our “toughness/heart” line. Could be a good one

Reactions: Blanche Blanche

LeafsOHLRangers98

Jun 13, 2017

The lineup decisions continue to be strange. Why is Kerfoot back on the 2nd to break up 3rd line.

Might as well send him down at this point and bring up Kivihalme as the 7th.

Let Liljegren get back to playing 25 minutes a night. He can lead this group in all situations ice time:

Rubins-Liljegren
Gravel-Hollowell
Kapla-Duszak
Sapego

Reactions: stickty111

robertmac43

Forever 43!
Mar 31, 2015
High scoring game written all over this one. We have no D and they are down their #1 goalie.

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Why is Kerfoot at wing again? Why does Keefe keep messing with that third line they'll never find chemistry

dubey

$$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$ 69 in 79 $$$$$$$*NICE*$$$$$$$
Oct 22, 2006
In your head

The game is in Toronto isn't it

The 7PM ET games in Vancouver are lol worthy

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Stop putting Kerfoot on the wing please. It’s fairly obvious he’s better and best choice at 3C

Keep Spezza with Tavares and Nylander. I’m fine with Clifford and Engvall swapping, but that EKK line always works so I’m not sure why we keep playing with it

1specter

Sep 27, 2016
Stop putting Kerfoot on the wing please. It’s fairly obvious he’s better and best choice at 3C

Keep Spezza with Tavares and Nylander. I’m fine with Clifford and Engvall swapping, but that EKK line always works so I’m not sure why we keep playing with it
This is the one thing about Keefe that I haven't liked. He keeps messing with the third line making it impossible for them to develop any chemistry together and we acquired Kerfoot to be 3C and he barely uses him there

PromisedLand

I need more FOOD
Dec 3, 2016
Hogwarts
hope we win today and play well especially Freddie. We need that goalie swagger back.

also hope the freakin windows 10 update gets done before the game starts; it’s been like 1 hour and it is only 10% done

Reactions: rubous

dimi78

Aug 9, 2008
True, but still I don't get the 3rd line being broken up. The good thing with Keefe is he always has a good reason for his moves.
Spezza, Malgin and Engvall is why the 3rd line has been broken up. Spezza has been great lately and should not be on the 4th line period. Clifford & Spezza have formed chemistry if you've haven't noticed and they could use his Hyman level compete further up the line up.

Engvall has hit at bit of a wall with his compete as he's started to think more rather than compete more and in do is a step behind right now.

Right now you need to play the guys who are ready to compete and play them more than not... FYI with the level of compete Kapanen is at don't be shocked if he pops 2 in today with the addition of Clifford and Spezza to match his compete level.

"Compete" isn't a buzz word. It's the bread & water of what this team will do.

8816 others

Dec 3, 2012
Bowen Island, BC
With all that about clifford inspiring Kapanens recent play, not to see them put on the same line. Looks like our “toughness/heart” line. Could be a good one
So what you're saying is: Kapanen is Fulton Reed, known for a particular skill (replace booming slapshot with speed and clutch scoring)

Then Clifford (Portman) arrives and together they become the Bash Bros? I like it.
bash-31.gif

bash-2.gif

LeafSteel

GO LEAFS GO!!!
Mar 5, 2014
Toronto

I do not understand Liljegren's usage (or lack thereof). It makes no sense.

No one can tell me Marincin on his off-side is better than Liljegren, and that Lilly is being well served by playing 5 minutes one game, and getting the press-box the next.

That we have Rosen in the lineup, who was Lilly's defence partner during their Calder Cup win just makes this decision even more perplexing. If we are trying to see what we have in Lilly, than this is one hell of a weird way to find out.

If you aren't going to play him for whatever reason, send him back down to the Marlies and let him get some top pairing minutes there. This just makes no sense....:huh:

Iapyi

Apr 19, 2017
Canadian Prairies
The game is in Toronto isn't it

The 7PM ET games in Vancouver are lol worthy

Doesn't matter, they will complain anyway. It's what lower mainland people do. I've been told by one of them that Canada stops at the Rocky Mountains and that was starting on the west coast. It's their own Comic Kool-Aid.

Reactions: dubey
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad