Rumor: Canucks after young forward who was drafted high

Gardner McKay

RIP, Jimmy.
Jun 27, 2007
SoutheastOfDisorder

She has been on fire this week with all kinds of scoops.

People laughed at me in the Kane thread when I said she was credible, largely because they didn't like what she was saying at the time.

Shayna is as legitimate as they come. She isn't just out there for clicks and speculation like a number of big name insiders. She is a true fan of the sport and just reports factual information.

Chuck Downie

Cheese and olive
Jul 11, 2007
World Traveller
This guy might have been high when he was drafted?

But he’s not young and plays d

madison-bowey-smoking.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: ShelbyZ

TrufleShufle

Aug 31, 2012
Nobody say Holtz yet? Young, drafted very high, not a great avenue to get playing time on the Devils, more so with Meier coming in.

Reactions: Wats

Frankie Blueberries

Allergic to draft picks
Jan 27, 2016
I don’t know if they still count as “young”, but I could see either Bennett or Reinhart being this player

ATypicalCanadian

Apr 30, 2015
Canada
rumour is dhaliwal said its with Florida. Perhaps Anton Lundell?
Gonna correct this before it gets out of hand. Dhaliwal didn’t say anything about them targeting a high first.

He did his usual daily rumour round up and said (paraphrasing) “They’re talking to Florida, I don’t know what about, but it’s not major”

BKarchitect

Oct 12, 2017
Kansas City, MO
If anything actually happens it’s gonna be a big wet fart compared to a lot of these names being thrown around - many if not most of whom are probably not even available.

I’m thinking a pick for a Zadina or Denisenko level player who has either shown serious regression of still hasn’t made it as a regular 5 years after their draft. Change of scenery reclamation project.

Izzy Goodenough

Oct 11, 2020
As Miller's agent, the Canucks management and supposed insiders and the apparent outsiders have stated, MIller isn't moving at the TDL regardless, so curb your enthusiasm to Boeser or Garland or Lazar or someone along those lines.

The player worth considering is Wahlstrom, who fits the bill and has the advantage of being on the injury reserve like Filip H. so he can't be an anti-Tank weapon (yet).

AKL

Danila Yurov Fan Club President
Sponsor
Dec 10, 2012
Weren't they after Lafreniere a bit ago? Seems like it could be him again? Just because they're after him doesn't mean it'll happen though.

PajamaBoy

Sponsor
Sep 16, 2020
No chance its Lundell or any of the ranger boys. Lol JK or Zadina fits the canucks move pattern though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad