Post-Game Talk: Canucks 5, Rangers 0: "Don't you dare score, defend the 5-0 deficit!"

Pseudonymous*

Corrado for Norris! Or atleast top 6 spot on the canucks!!

rune74

Oct 10, 2008
What's weird here is Lu used to do this all the time for us...this isn't cloutier in net.

You people seem to forget we had two great goalies here.

tc 23

#GaunceForGM
Dec 11, 2012
Vancouver
Awesome thread title!

Loving the new look of this team. Heavy forecheck, clearing the crease, standing up for each other, driving the play, safe is death, I absolutely love it!

CanucksOo

Jul 29, 2006
California
Solid win. Hopefully this is how we start off the season.

Kevin Woodley ‏@KevinisInGoal 2m
Best part of Luongo's game tonight is quick, compact pushes while staying over knees, no flop forward even in that last scramble on NYR PP

luongo321

Apr 12, 2011
Tortz >>>> AV AINEC

Luuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

Is kes ok? I was so happy to see Bieksa fight that tool that was messing with hammer and horvat. Juice has returned!

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Don't. We're happy that we don't have to face Schneider in the playoffs until the last round.:)

We're more or less blood brothers now. Lots of converted Devils supporters here these days!

Cool! I was a regular here in GDT's since I do like the Canucks in the West, but felt pretty weird after the trade.

Can't say enough good things about Cory, I'd feel like I was trolling.;)

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Luo looked unimpressively impressive apart from some slick glove saves. Read the play brilliant and was just "there" to get hit every time. Calm good to see. NYR didn't make him move from left/right a lot tonight unlike SJ on Lack.

Ozone

Jan 19, 2013
Awesome thread title!

Loving the new look of this team. Heavy forecheck, clearing the crease, standing up for each other, driving the play, safe is death, I absolutely love it!

:handclap: Especially standing up for each other.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad