Post-Game Talk: Canucks 4, Red Wings 1. Wait, what?

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
I'm gonna say 5 - 1 Detroit. Fedorov x2, Larionov, Kozlov and old man Fetisov with the icing on the cake. Chris McAllister will score his first goal for the good guys.

PG Canuck

Mar 29, 2010
Does this really have to be the only NHL game on Sunday? NHL...Bettman...why do you do this

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
Detroit fan checkng in for fantasy reasons, best of luck tonight!

Do you guys think that Markstrom will get the start tonight? Also, how has Boeser looked? I need to add a goalie for a start tonight and a forward so I can win. It seems like rookies always tear Detroit apart, but I could also pick up a Sedin... Decisions decisions. Any help is appreciated!

ItalianCanuck1

Italian Canuck
Mar 8, 2016
Italy

Do you guys think that Markstrom will get the start tonight? Also, how has Boeser looked? I need to add a goalie for a start tonight and a forward so I can win. It seems like rookies always tear Detroit apart, but I could also pick up a Sedin... Decisions decisions. Any help is appreciated!

No news about who we'll start, I say 70/30 Marky.

Boeser is playing very well and shows good chemistry with his linemates.

Eggberto

Oct 26, 2013
Thanks!

I'm hoping to make both goalie adds before they're officially announced so nobody else can swoop in before me.

Great to hear about Boeser, he's going to be an exciting player for you guys... Hopefully he puts one in the net tonight lol.

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC

I think Richard Bachman will be starting and you should pick up Michael Chaput. Guy's gonna light it up.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
surely gaunce will get a conditioning stint when he is activated. he's not going to draw into the lineup.

Nuckles

_________
Apr 27, 2010
heck
Every time we play the wings it's another harsh reminder that we have only made one trade with them since 1987 , and it was a 2006 trade involving Drew MacIntyre and hall of fame player future considerations.

krutovsdonut

eeyore
Sep 25, 2016
i sure hope chelios is still out. saw him at a cubs game with john cusack and he looked like he might be ready.

Pavel96

Apr 7, 2015
Canucks 5-0

Goals by Dorsett (3), Sutter, and Gudbranson

Virtanen plays 6 mins, Boeser looks tired and gets demoted

And HFCanucks fills up 45 pages bickering over whether to celebrate or not
Either that or Canucks get pasted.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad