Post-Game Talk: Canucks 4 - Flyers 0 || <Insert Redemption Arc Here>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Balls Mahoney

2015-2016 HF Premier League World Champion
Aug 14, 2008
Legend
The Flyers have to one of the most poorly coached teams I've seen in awhile. No identity, no plan, no pushback. They were like watching the Washington Generals tonight. For a team with so much talent, they seem pretty gutless.

kanucks25

Chris Tanev #1 Fan
Nov 29, 2013
Surrey, BC
I don't mean to be "that guy" but this game shouldn't really give fans much confidence. The Flyers are missing their two best D-men on an already crappy D-group and didn't have their starting goalie.

Obviously happy about the win but I don't see this meaning much.

Brock Boeser

Mar 11, 2013
I don't mean to be "that guy" but this game shouldn't really give fans much confidence. The Flyers are missing their two best D-men on an already crappy D-group and didn't have their starting goalie.

Eh I'd probably feel better after winning a game then losing one.

Blob Mckenzie*

It means two points in the standings . Same as any other win . Exactly the same.

Jimson Hogarth*

Nov 21, 2013
I`ll enjoy the victory but won`t take too much away from it...the Flyers are bad...they play so incoherently they could hire Eakins and play better systems

a Fool

Emperor has no picks
Mar 14, 2014
What's Miller's save percentage after this game...

In fact, anyone know what it's been during his last 5 starts?

It's .916 on the season now. He's getting back up there with many good showings. Last 5 games he must be around .950 but I don't have the exact number. Pretty good against LA, SJS, DET, FLA, and PHI.

y2kcanucks

Le Sex God
Aug 3, 2006
Surrey, BC
The Flyers have to one of the most poorly coached teams I've seen in awhile. No identity, no plan, no pushback. They were like watching the Washington Generals tonight. For a team with so much talent, they seem pretty gutless.

This. I don't know how a team with so much talent can be so poor.

The Stig

Your hero.
Feb 14, 2013
Maple Ridge B.C.
It's .916 on the season now. He's getting back up there with many good showings. Last 5 games he must be around .950 but I don't have the exact number. Pretty good against LA, SJS, DET, FLA, and PHI.

exc.gif

NuxFan09

Jun 8, 2008
Merritt, BC
Happy about the win, Miller's shutout and 2 points each for the Sedins, but other than that I don't really take too much away from the win. This team will more or less beat the teams they should and that's about all that I expect from them.

polarbearcub

May 7, 2011
Vancouver
Happy about the win, Miller's shutout and 2 points each for the Sedins, but other than that I don't really take too much away from the win. This team will more or less beat the teams they should and that's about all that I expect from them.

They've beat some good teams top..,

tantalum

Hope for the best. Expect the worst
Sponsor
Apr 2, 2002
Missouri
May not be the best team they beat but it is something to build on. They played well in all three zone. The few breakdowns they had were eliminated by Miller.

thekernel

Apr 11, 2011
How about that Bonino goal? I love to watch skill players really dive in on poor defending. Del Zotto had a terrible game from then on, possibly from a case of "getting dangled". Each touch of the puck from Bonino on that goal was exemplary of his high intelligence and ability to find space in tight. He's a keeper for sure.

I don't think I've ever seen a player as consistently not good as Sbisa. He's not good. How is it possible that he is going to be good in the future? Your guess is as good as mine. Bieksa took a long, long time to round into the form he is today, and he still turns it over an uncomfortable amount of times. If his ceiling is Bieksa-with-no-locker-room-presence then I refuse to believe he's a valuable investment.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad