Post-Game Talk: Canucks 4 - Flyers 0 || <Insert Redemption Arc Here>

Status
Not open for further replies.

LolClarkson*

The Flyers have to one of the most poorly coached teams I've seen in awhile. No identity, no plan, no pushback. They were like watching the Washington Generals tonight. For a team with so much talent, they seem pretty gutless.

Pulling the goalie :laugh:

Samzilla

Prust & Dorsett are
Apr 2, 2011
What's Miller's save percentage after this game...

In fact, anyone know what it's been during his last 5 starts?

during the game they showed in his last 7 starts was over .940...can't remember the exact number. might've even been .950+.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
We saw an extreme rarity today... Edler initiating post whistle aggression when he thought Voracek dove.. An angry cross check...
And then late in the game as well.

I'm just LOVING him this year.

But other than taking the 2 pts and running... I'm taking next to nothing out of this game.

I haven't seen defensive gap coverage that poor in the NHL since... Well earlier this season when our team was doing it.

All our lines were skating thru the neutral zone willy nilly... Entering the zone at will..

Too bad Kassian was ill... Was the perfect Passive D that his game would of thrived against. Every player... Including Bonino of all skaters had room to roam. Anyways... Thanks for 2, Go Leafs!

Dain Bramaged

Mar 29, 2013
Vancouver
We saw an extreme rarity today... Edler initiating post whistle aggression when he thought Voracek dove.. An angry cross check...
And then late in the game as well.

I'm just LOVING him this year.

But other than taking the 2 pts and running... I'm taking next to nothing out of this game.

I haven't seen defensive gap coverage that poor in the NHL since... Well earlier this season when our team was doing it.

All our lines were skating thru the neutral zone willy nilly... Entering the zone at will..

Too bad Kassian was ill... Was the perfect Passive D that his game would of thrived against. Every player... Including Bonino of all skaters had room to roam. Anyways... Thanks for 2, Go Leafs!

Although I didn't get to watch this game, you have to admit that the defense and goaltending did an excellent job of holding 2 Art Ross contenders pointless, while still getting past a shut-down centre in Couturier. Pretty impressive, although Philly's defense in general is a sieve.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
How about that Bonino goal? I love to watch skill players really dive in on poor defending. Del Zotto had a terrible game from then on, possibly from a case of "getting dangled". Each touch of the puck from Bonino on that goal was exemplary of his high intelligence and ability to find space in tight. He's a keeper for sure.

I don't think I've ever seen a player as consistently not good as Sbisa. He's not good. How is it possible that he is going to be good in the future? Your guess is as good as mine. Bieksa took a long, long time to round into the form he is today, and he still turns it over an uncomfortable amount of times. If his ceiling is Bieksa-with-no-locker-room-presence then I refuse to believe he's a valuable investment.

oh come on, bieksa could skate with the puck from day one, has always been tough as nails, and is prone to spells of very good play. but even at his very coming-off-career-threatenng-injuries-period-between-mitchell-and-hamhuis worst, bieksa was still miles and miles better than sbisa's absolute highest possible ceiling.

sbisa's ceiling is o'brien with no girls on his arm at the roxy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad