Post-Game Talk: Canucks 3 Leafs 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

LastOne2100

Jan 2, 2017
Goaltending is a critical position, that's really all it comes down to.

Hope one of ours can figure it out eventually, but I just don't see us winning many goaltending duels in the playoffs.

NHL refereeing remains a joke also. Dominate up and down the ice and they swallow the whistles until a perfect opportunity to end the game.

francis246

Nov 16, 2007
Game management ruins everything IMO. There is no conceivable reason why this team dominates every night and draws less penalties night in and night out.

we got two PP goals tonight, I don’t think we can really complain that much

Clark4Ever

What we do in hockey echoes in eternity...
Oct 10, 2010
T.O.
It's been a while, but we're getting outgoalied on a regular basis again.

We dominated most of that game.

Reactions: NAC2022

fahad203

Oct 3, 2009
Goaltending is a critical position, that's really all it comes down to.

Hope one of ours can figure it out eventually, but I just don't see us winning many goaltending duels.

NHL refereeing remains a joke also. Dominate up and down the ice and they swallow the whistles until a perfect opportunity to end the game.

Mrazak doesn't have a track record consistency and Campbell doesn't have any track record of being a starter
Hope is the appropriate word

Reactions: ultra63

Burnie97

Jun 26, 2015
Canada
Canucks are worse then I realized. Game shouldn't of been close. Need a big save.

2 games in a row we go up by 1 or tie it and the other team comes right back. They can't allow that.

Better beat up on Seattle next game. GLG.

Schenn

In Rod We Trust
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
Huron County
Such a dominant game to come away with a loss. I don't even think Mrazek was that bad. We just got bubble Demko tonight which Sucks. If they play like that every night they'll be fine.

Reactions: ktownhockey

Aashir Mallik

Apr 19, 2019
I’m gonna have to think real hard whether I want to watch the Seattle game. B2B games of being the clearly superior team, by an alarming amount, only to have our goalies choke harder than I’ve ever seen.

our finish has also been a problem, Matthews is the only guy on the entire team who can consistently finish. Everyone else is a hit or miss for prolonged periods

Our goaltending needs to sort itself the f*** out or we aren’t gonna be going far at all

I know it’s a funk but it’s frustrating as hell watching your team kick the other team in but not win

Byron Bitz

Apr 6, 2010
Oh well, Just checked the standings and looks like we are once again FAR ahead of the Canucks. What a f***in dog shit organization they are. That new GM was left with one heck of a mess to clean up.

Reactions: 3blizzard4

notbias

Feb 16, 2017
Losing like that is not bad... absolutely dominated play.

Coming away from this, unless they play drastically different, I don't want them making an offer on Schenn or Miller.

Reactions: geo25

Jimmy Firecracker

They Fired Sheldon!
Mar 30, 2010
Mississauga
Mrazek and Jack both sucking ass.

Also that's such a blatant f***ing slash by the Canuck before the Tavares penalty. And if we're going full zapruder film I'm not even sure JT's stick even touched the Canuck's face, he sure as f*** sold it though.

EDIT: JT did catch his helmet.

Either way it's complete BS that only one penalty was called on the play.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad