Not open for further replies.

thepuckmonster

Professional Winner.
Oct 25, 2011
Vancouver

large.png
@
large.png

(42 GP 24-15-3 | 3rd Pacific)______(43 GP 14-24-5 | 8th Metro)

WHEN: Friday, January 16th, 4:00PM PST
WHERE: PNC Arena, Raleigh, NC
TV: Sportsnet Pacific
RADIO: TBA

** If you only come to the site to post negative messages, you are trolling, even if you are a Canucks fan.
Please find more varied and constructive ways to contribute to the discussion. **

Vancouver Canucks
Speculated & Unconfirmed Lineup

QTCa383.jpg

DxF9AiC.gif
Tbs3Rxd.gif

wxIwOzm.gif
kQErxHq.gif
l07c5ux.gif

Fqu64GX.gif
d0GssZd.gif
wv7Jhr5.gif

JvLC25t.gif
d3KG8Ou.gif
dQjjSZh.gif

IkZ9XKf.jpg

bSRhjKL.gif
oH15yxi.gif

aARV593.gif
xu62uhP.gif

xLpPXqP.gif
CPVBwM8.gif

vOgevml.jpg

fPejkxm.gif
CH1suZw.gif

Pi7AmDN.jpg

8lZKgDw.gif
CU53h7a.gif

Carolina Hurricanes

E. Staal - J. Staal - Lindholm
Skinner - Nash - Semin
Gerbe - Rask - Tlusty
Nestrasil - McClement - Dwyer

Sekera - Faulk
Hainsey - Murphy
Gleason - Liles

Ward
Khudobin

Notes:

- Dan Hamhuis is expected to return today after missing 22 games with a groin injury.

GO CANUCKS GO!

Streams:

http://www.sportcategory.com/c-3.html
http://hockeyreality.com/stream.html
http://nutjob.net/hockey
http://www.ifeed2all.eu/type/ice-hockey.html
http://atdhe.ru/hockey

Last edited:

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
We should win but i hope people are prepared for a game that wont be that easy.

Watched carolina play the blues the other week, blues were lucky to come back and win that game.

The predators barely eeked out a win vs them in an even game as well, and they did beat the bruins and avs recently.

We better win but I dont think this will be a curb stomp. Now that they have both staals healthy they have a bit of that calgary flames work ethic going.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I might be in the minority, but I liked webers game again tonight, he is growing on me as a dependable bottom pair guy.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
He played 19:28 tonight. Guess who played 3 minutes less? The guy that'll sit tomorrow.

It probably will be weber sitting but it will be interesting when they consider the pairings.

Weber plays the right side so he would fit with hamhuis. Unless they put hamhuis with bieksa. Dont really see him starting his first game back with kevin though unless kevin is going to get less minutes and an easier matchups.

Barney Gumble

Jan 2, 2007
Weber plays the right side so he would fit with hamhuis. Unless they put hamhuis with bieksa. Dont really see him starting his first game back with kevin though unless kevin is going to get less minutes and an easier matchup.
In the long run (assuming Bieksa isn't moved) we're better off trying to get that old pairing going again.

IntangiBo

Aug 15, 2014
It probably will be weber sitting but it will be interesting when they consider the pairings.

Weber plays the right side so he would fit with hamhuis. Unless they put hamhuis with bieksa. Dont really see him starting his first game back with kevin though unless kevin is going to get less minutes and an easier matchups.

I haven't paid a second of attention to the Hurricanes since they beat the Oil in the SCF. I have no idea what type of game they play so tomorrow may be affected by flu health if it matters and how the Canes play. Sbisa brings more size and physicality if that matters. It doesn't really matter to me who our #6 is, glad to have our #1 back. It means everyone gets a bump down to where they belong.

me2

Go ahead foot
Jun 28, 2002
Make my day.
Thank the gods for garbage teams this year they restore my faith in this team. Thanks Philly, now thanks to the Canes in advance. Two in a row please.

Askel

By the way Benning should be fired.
Apr 19, 2004
Malmö/Vancouver
Sbisa has some sort of no healthy scratch clause apparently. He gives up Scoring chances against in every game. 2 last night, one bad give away early, and then he let Umberger slip behind him for a breakaway.

Sbisa sucks and should be waived.

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
I grudgingly have to admit Sbisa has good last night, at least relative to his usual self. So unfortunately, I suspect we'll go...

Edler - Tanev
Hamhuis - Bieksa
Sbisa - Stanton/Weber

It would be nice if Corrado drew in and Sbisa was told to get lost, preferably to a different team.

J Canuck

Mar 19, 2013
the couch
I watched the Philly feed for the first period last night, but then switched over and found Kenward doing a decent job on the play-by-play. Hope he can keep it up on back-to-back game nights.

vadim sharifijanov

Oct 10, 2007
seriously, hammy is coming back? gtfo sbisa.

------------------------------------------------------------sbisa
------------------------------------------------------------weber

edler tanev
hamhuis corrado
stanton bieksa

Last edited:

Reckage

Mar 12, 2014
Good effort on the first of two must-win games. Hopefully, the team can come out with some jump again tonight.

I'm with the commentators who suggested Miller should play against Carolina, as long as he is feeling strong enough.

Question: With Hamhuis returning, do we need to send someone down? As solid as Corrado played, I would expect he goes back to Utica. At this point in the season, Benning likely won't want to risk losing a defenceman to waivers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad