Post-Game Talk: Canucks 3, Golden Knights 2 (S/O): Edler kneecapped by Nicky Santoro

Zombotron

Supreme Overlord of Crap
Jan 3, 2010
Toronto
mIhvDyY.jpg

Reactions: geebaan

Soups On

Apr 27, 2012
What the shit is Goldobin doing on the 4th line and Eriksson on the 1st!? Leipsic is on the first line as well...

Accountability is not necessary if you're a veteran or played with Green in Portland it seems.

TruGr1t

Proper Villain
Jun 26, 2003
This Eriksson thing is getting out of control. Why does this guy have absolutely no accountability for his play at all? Garbage. I don't even care about Goldobin, but the fact Eriksson is on the first line is a complete joke.

Bring back Willie Desjardins.

Hit the post

I have your gold medal Zippy!
Oct 1, 2015
Hiding under WTG's bed...
This game is probably going to be about as much fun as getting kicked in the groin.
You can actually make a living out of that in Vegas. Well, it has been a few years since I've been to *downtown* Vegas but there were actually individuals there on Fremont with a sign that says "kick me in the groin for $20"! I am assuming that individual has had business transactions with Bovinder (and hence be adequately protected 'down there'....).

Course it does lead to the question.....not what sort of person would do that for a living but what sort of person would want to pay to do that to another person.:skeptic:

Just like the game against the Pens, you expect the Canucks to get blown out but for some reason I got a feeling they'll get a victory in this one (or at least a point).

Mr. Canucklehead

Kitimat Canuck
Dec 14, 2002
Kitimat, BC
You can actually make a living out of that in Vegas. Well, it has been a few years since I've been to *downtown* Vegas but there were actually individuals there on Fremont with a sign that says "kick me in the groin for $20"! I am assuming that individual has had business transactions with Bovinder (and hence be adequately protected 'down there'....).

Course it does lead to the question.....not what sort of person would do that for a living but what sort of person would want to pay to do that to another person.:skeptic:

Just like the game against the Pens, you expect the Canucks to get blown out but for some reason I got a feeling they'll get a victory in this one (or at least a point).

Kind of reminds me of one of my favorite comic strips of all time.

calvinandhobbes.png

Hockeyphysio

Jul 2, 2018
I don't know to me Goldy looks like the only player in that group who will score, why not give him a chance?

Wonder what he did last game that Green didnt like?

elwin316

Jun 4, 2009
Is Stecher scratched? He had a pretty rough game (despite his "goal") against Washington so it wouldn't really surprise me.

Last edited:

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Horvat with Leipsic and Eriksson? Seriously? Talk about tethering your clipper ship to a couple of boat anchors. Fortunately Green is a master juggler in the Alain Vigneault mold.....so I don't see the lines staying together very long.

The Gaudette-Baertschi-Virtanen line is intriguing. Gaudette is coming on...seems to be faster and more effective every game. Hope Green leaves them together for at least a period or two.

Pastor Of Muppetz

Oct 1, 2017
I don't see those lines staying together (practice lines from yesterday)....also heard that Boeser is game time decision.

What I'm most intrigued to see, is if the Canucks have any jump in their game tonight...The Capitals were on another level than the Canucks the other night,but the team really looked bagged.

I don't follow LVGK at all,but am a fan of the coach (Gallant)..seems to always bring out the best with what he's had to work with.

Reactions: Nomobo

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Guys.. we should know by now that the lines will be shuffled before the end of the first...

If there is one thing Green can be credited for so far this season is moving players up and down the lineup if they are or aren't going in the game. Seems to have a good feel of it.

Go to hear Boeser isn't far at all.
Maybe best to sit who you need to sit this game and come back with both #6 and #40 tomorrow.

Since goalies are splitting the next two.. I say keep it Nilsson today since he just played, Markstrom tomorrow. Reward the better looking goalie with the Saturday game - likely Markstrom.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad