Prospect Info: Canucks 2018 Prospect Rankings - #18

Rank the Canucks #18 Prospect

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Melvin

21/12/05
Sep 29, 2017
Montreal, QC
You understand the MSL part right? Many players recently have had this label, but the NHL is headed a different way. Better said ... he may be to small, but if he's not, well swung for the fences. And you know I have been doing this for more than 45 years before you were born.

Please look at it this way. 40 years from now you will be in my shoes, and what will you say to those youngsters who have simplistic answers to your years of experience. and it will be there before you know it.

I'm not really convinced the nhl is heading this way, although the draft is definitely heading this way.

There have always been outliers like MSL and Theo Fleury and Johnny Gaudreau but is the average size of the nhl forward really going down? I strongly suspect not.

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
I'm not really convinced the nhl is heading this way, although the draft is definitely heading this way.

There have always been outliers like MSL and Theo Fleury and Johnny Gaudreau but is the average size of the nhl forward really going down? I strongly suspect not.
Debincat

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad