• Other (specify below)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

xtra

May 19, 2002
Vancouver
Visit site
NOT bothering to vote as EP leads by over 150 votes already and rightfully so, I’m more shocked there’s someone else that hasn’t demko rated higher than Hughes as well. I know my rankings don’t jive with others here so I’m always surprised when I see someone else’s have the same top 3

David Bruce Banner

Nude Cabdriver Ban
Mar 25, 2008
Streets Ahead

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Pettersson
Hughes
Gaudette
Demko
Dahlen
Juolevi
Woo
Lind
Dipi
Rath/Gad/Locker

vancityluongo

curse of the strombino
Sponsor
Jul 8, 2006
Edmonton
I'd have EP first too, but curious that it's by this much. Corey Pronman (who is a bit of a hack, but is still a pretty commonly cited person) has Hughes above Pettersson and he can't be the only one.

Aqualung

Nov 16, 2007
WOW! This needs to be archived. The first time someone has answered a poll online satirically. I'll come up with a word for it. Let's call it "trolling".
Someone's pent up. No duh it's trolling, but why? It's not even a good attempt.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I'd have EP first too, but curious that it's by this much. Corey Pronman (who is a bit of a hack, but is still a pretty commonly cited person) has Hughes above Pettersson and he can't be the only one.

Well right now pronman is wrong, I love both prospects but at the moment him rating hughes higher is insane. With that said it does not surprise me, before the draft he didnt like elias despite elias being the type of player he always rates highly, myself and others got into a disagreement with him on twitter where he described why nylander was ranked at 3 for him but pettersson was not even close, as the season went on and he broke records people constantly pointed out how wrong he was with pettersson and he admitted he is wrong, but you can still tell when he talks about him he's not a big fan.

You cant change some people's opinion. He will always see something he does not like about him.

Orca Smash

Feb 9, 2012
I should also just clarify my post, at some point perhaps hughes will be the more valuable player, but at this point in time I dont know how you can classify hughes as a better prospect then pettersson. And I am a huge hughes fan, he was 3rd in my rankings. It could be decades before we draft a prospect that had the season elias did in a mens league and the records he broke along with the names he bested to break those records.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad