Prospect Info: Canucks 2017 Prospect Rankings - #12

Verviticus

Jul 23, 2010
in this case, the question is "how do we vote?". thus, its the only thing that matters. after that, its just opinions. however you get to those conclusions is fine (except a lot of people are bad at it), but if your list doesnt conform to that rule, its a bad list. arguing about anything deeper than that is pointless

trying to establish a consensus on a thing that cant have it is a waste of time. focus on rules you can establish (the thing i said) and leave the rest up to whatever/whomever

edit: lol so yeah, you're right. dont waste time answering that question, its a bad one

Last edited:

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
So does it end at 12? I think last year we went to 25 no?

ChilliBilly

Aug 22, 2007
chilliwacki
once again we go off to despair ... right now we have a minor battle based on different criteria ... with 2 front runners and a also ran.

decides the next 3. Yawn.

My next choice is the swing for the fence ... Palmu ... and I still want Subban turned into a forward ....

m9

m9
Sponsor
Jan 23, 2010
which one would you trade for the other one?

thats it. thats the only reasonable thing to rate. everything else is a horrible metric. your final list should be one where you will always trade 10 for 9, 9 for 8, 8 for 7 etc...

Absolutely. Highest asset value.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad