Post-Game Talk: Canucks 1 @ Wild 0 | Nilsson trolls Markstrom + Bustanen plays like Rantanen

Status
Not open for further replies.

DL44

Status quo
Sep 26, 2006
Can I start one of these?

Sedin-Sedin-Virtanen
Baer-Bo-Boes
Granlund-Sutter-Dorsett
Gagner-Burmistrov-Vanek

Del Zotto - Tanev
Hutton-Gudbranson
Pouliot-Biega

Nilsson

Minny...

Looks to have Granlund back...

Zucker-Koivu-Granlund
Foligno-Staal-Stewart
Winnik-Cullen-Kunin
Ennis-Eriksson Ek-Kloos

Suter-Spurgeon
Reilly-Brodin
Quincey-Dumba

Dubnyk
/Stalock

Feel bad for this guy!!

Last edited:
Reactions: SniperHF

JanBulisPiggyBack

Dec 31, 2011
I'm actually starting to like our team again, I can see the future without the sedins and hopefully suter and Erickson are gone and bam 20 million to spend on Tavares and the best defenseman out there

M2Beezy

Objective and Neutral Hockey Commentator
Sponsor
May 25, 2014
Anyways Minny too good of a team for us. 3-1 Wild our goal by Bobo

Reactions: Nucker101

VanJack

Jul 11, 2014
Canucks usually suck at the Excel Energy Center, and it's the last game of a five-game roadtrip....still, as I recall we did our last game there in Boeser's first NHL game when he scored......but this might be a game where one of the Canuck goalie will have to steal it.....will be interesting if Virtanen can build on his last couple of games and whether the line of Boeser, Horvat and Baertschi can continue to dominate.

Blade Paradigm

Oct 21, 2017
Mikael Granlund has been day-to-day with a groin injury since the season opener. He could return tomorrow, but he may not.

There is a decent chance he may not play tomorrow.

http://www.twincities.com/2017/10/2...d-struggles-to-stay-patient-amid-injury-woes/
Wild winger Mikael Granlund hopes to be in Tuesday’s lineup
By Dane Mizutani | [email protected] | Pioneer Press
PUBLISHED: October 23, 2017 at 2:21 pm | UPDATED: October 23, 2017 at 4:38 pm

Wild winger Mikael Granlund knows patience is a virtue. That doesn’t mean these past two and a half weeks have been easy for him.

Granlund has been out since aggravating a groin injury in the Oct. 5 season opener against the Detroit Red Wings. He has missed five games in total, and while he’s been getting closer and closer to making his return, the Wild don’t want him back until he’s 100 percent.

In fact, the team is being so cautious with Granlund that he was ruled out for road games at Winnipeg and Calgary over the despite traveling with the team.

Has it been hard to stay patient?

“Yeah,” Granlund said. “I’m not going to lie. I want to be out there. It’s not easy to sit in the locker room when the boys are playing.”

Granlund also understands that it’s important to be smart about the groin injury, typically an ailment that can linger. He retook his usual spot on the second line alongside Mikko Koivu and opposite Jason Zucker at Monday’s practice and could be back for Tuesday’s home game against the Vancouver Canucks.

“I hope it’s tomorrow,” coach Bruce Boudreau said. “I thought it was on Friday, and I thought it was on Saturday, too. If it’s tomorrow, great. … The sooner we get him in the lineup, the better it is for our team.”

MS

1%er
Mar 18, 2002
Vancouver, BC
I was more looking at how in their 17 year history their 3rd leading franchise goal scorer for the team only has a little over 100 goals.

That total would have been 7th on the Canucks in 1987, although our numbers were compiled in a much higher-scoring era.

Our #3 goalscorer after 17 seasons was Don Lever with 186.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Nino, Coyle, and Parise still out, and for a long time. Foligno is playing with a cage and broken cheekbone, so the Wild are looking for an enforcer to protect their leading scorer, Stewart.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad