can't find new red alternate jersey

Ozolinsh_27

Apr 1, 2005
So, does anyone know where I can get a mens red alternate jersey?

All I see are the women versions. I've checked icejerseys.com, the NHL shop, and the Caps online shop. amazon.com does not ship NHL jerseys here, and the .ca site doesn't carry them.

Anywhere else I can check online? my local stores suck for jerseys :(

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
So, does anyone know where I can get a mens red alternate jersey?

All I see are the women versions. I've checked icejerseys.com, the NHL shop, and the Caps online shop. amazon.com does not ship NHL jerseys here, and the .ca site doesn't carry them.

Anywhere else I can check online? my local stores suck for jerseys :(

eBay has oodles of jerseys. Pages and pages and pages

JMUcapsfan07

Jan 29, 2010
NoVA
Does Modells ship to Canada? They have some in stock and the site has 20% off right now. Researching this has resulted in me probably ordering one.

Ozolinsh_27

Apr 1, 2005
Does Modells ship to Canada? They have some in stock and the site has 20% off right now. Researching this has resulted in me probably ordering one.

nope! I eventually just ordered one to the nearest border town 75 minutes away and I'll be making a trip to pick it up this week. :)

Ozolinsh_27

Apr 1, 2005
That's some dedication! Did you get a generic jersey or a specific player?

a generic so I can make it a Kuznetsov jersey :) they didn't have the medium red alternate available in his name, I'm getting the lettering done locally.

Its also an excuse to do some American food shopping, I've got friends and relatives that love Cherry Coke/Pepsi etc (we don't have it in Canada)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad