Confirmed with Link: Canes trade Haydn Fleury to Anaheim for Jani Hakanpaa, 6th

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
All I will say is that our third-pairing, once both Gardiner and Bean are straightened out, looks elite now with Hakanpaa being the RH anchor. He's certainly going to a priority to re-sign this offseason, since good stay-at-home righties aren't exactly a fungible commodity. Not exactly as rare as a Dougie, sure, but still, it isn't the easiest thing to find. Even with as much as I like Joey Keane as a prospect, Hakanpaa would be a good bridge between when he's ready.

Last edited:

AD Skinner

Mar 18, 2009
bubble bath
Hacksaw - 6’5 - 218lbs

That’s a lot of beef right there
61ZiwKx-STL._AC_SL1118_.jpg

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC
All I will say is that our third-pairing, once both Gardiner and Bean are straightened out, looks elite now with Hakanpaa being the RH anchor. He's certainly going to a priority to re-sign this offseason, since good stay-at-home righties aren't exactly a fungible commodity. Not exactly as rare as a Dougie, sure, but still, it isn't the easiest thing to find. Even with as much as I like Joey Keane as a prospect, Hakanpaa would be a good bridge between when he's ready.

I don't give a shit what hand he shoots with- I just like that he blasts dudes into their team's benches.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad