Confirmed with Link: Canes to Host 2023 Stadium Series Game at Carter-Finley Stadium (2/18/23 vs Washington)

GoldiFox

Apr 21, 2014
In other recent outdoor games they said each STM account was allowed to purchase however many seats they had in their package plus 8 additional seats. Canes haven't finalized their plans yet but that type of setup is a good bet.

Reactions: DaveG

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
In other recent outdoor games they said each STM account was allowed to purchase however many seats they had in their package plus 8 additional seats. Canes haven't finalized their plans yet but that type of setup is a good bet.

When I spoke to my rep he said he wasn't sure how things were going to go in terms of the pre-sale, but the sense that I got from our renewal materials was that there'd be 3 presales and within those presales there'd be 4 tranches based on tenure as follows:

Presale 1 - Full Season STM
Tranche 1 - Franchise (15+ year STM)
Tranche 2 - Captain (10-14 year STM)
Tranche 3 - MVP (5-9 year STM)
Tranche 4 - All-Star (0-4 year STM)

Presale 2 - 22-game STM

Presale 3 - 11-game STM

If that's the system they go with, I can imagine that they'd run through those 12 tranches before they allow STMs to purchase additional tickets, kind of like how they handle additional playoff strips now.

Negan4Coach

Fantastic and Stochastic
Aug 31, 2017
Raleigh, NC

Is that for this year STM or next year?

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
I like some of George Straits stuff (and I'm not really into Country music) but there's got to plenty of local acts that should be given a shot instead right?

Daughtry
Darius Rucker/Hootie
Scotty McCreery
Avett Brothers
Ben Folds
J Cole
Southern Culture on the Skids

Anyone else?

garnetpalmetto

Jerkministrator
Jul 12, 2004
Durham, NC
I like some of George Straits stuff (and I'm not really into Country music) but there's got to plenty of local acts that should be given a shot instead right?

Daughtry
Darius Rucker/Hootie
Scotty McCreery
Avett Brothers
Ben Folds
J Cole

Anyone else?

Fantasia Barrino
Kellie Pickler
James Tyalor
Clay Aiken
Sylvan Esso
The Mountain Goats
Carolina Chocolate Drops
Rhiannon Giddens
G. Yamazawa
Petey Pablo
Cravin' Melon
Squirrel Nut Zippers

Those are all NC/SC artists or groups that have gotten national attention to one extent or another. Rhiannon Giddens singing the national anthem would be next level. Her voice is phenomenal.

Reactions: skipnjump

raynman

Jan 20, 2013

Daughtry
Darius Rucker/Hootie
Scotty McCreery
Avett Brothers
Ben Folds
J Cole

Anyone else?

Fantasia Barrino
Kellie Pickler
James Tyalor
Clay Aiken
Sylvan Esso
The Mountain Goats
Carolina Chocolate Drops
Rhiannon Giddens
G. Yamazawa
Petey Pablo
Cravin' Melon
Squirrel Nut Zippers

Those are all NC/SC artists or groups that have gotten national attention to one extent or another. Rhiannon Giddens singing the national anthem would be next level. Her voice is phenomenal.
Valient Thorr

vorbis

bunch of likes
Feb 9, 2013
YTZ
Zippers are a full on New Orleans band now. Jimbo Mathis went native.
that boy was always native if you ask me. and Hot! was recorded at a recording studio in the French Quarter. sucks that Tom Maxwell never rejoined the fold. I caught a few solo shows of his after the breakup and the soul of the band seemed to reside in his shows way more than whatever was left of the original lineup when they played.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
that boy was always native if you ask me. and Hot! was recorded at a recording studio in the French Quarter. sucks that Tom Maxwell never rejoined the fold. I caught a few solo shows of his after the breakup and the soul of the band seemed to reside in his shows way more than whatever was left of the original lineup when they played.

Jimbo is from Mississippi originally anyway. I saw them on New Year's Eve in NOLA a couple of years back, and it was just Jimbo and a bunch of kids. Still great, though.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad