Confirmed with Link: Canes sign Saarela to ELC

CandyCanes

Caniac turned Jerkiac
Jan 8, 2015
Scored a hat trick tonight.
so far..
3gp 4G 2A.

Pretty impressive he didn't need an "adjustment to the NA Game".

He didn't get a hat trick, the way the Checkers were posting was kinda confusing as I almost thought that too. But none less 2 goals tonight and 3rd in 3 games is impressive.

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Zykov with one in the first, Saarela with two within three minutes in the third.

Not bad.

Also, appears they were on the same line.

HockeyHistorian

Mar 17, 2015
He has one of the hardest wristers I have seen and his slapper isn't bad either. Also has good awareness and a strong build. I can't really see any reason why he wouldn't become a solid NHL player sooner or later. I project him as a middle-six winger who can score 20 in a year. He is also a fine center but I think he'll better as a winger in the NHL.

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
He was already playing a lot better in the last 5 games(4+3 in those) or so in Finland too so might've been a injury or something that was bugging him,

Kaners PPGs

Jun 2, 2012
Chicagoland (Tinley Park)
Hey fellas-

It seems like Saarela is developing into a player with some upside. What kind of projections do you have for him? Thanks for any info.

By the way, this is for fantasy hockey purposes.

StiffSquid

Nov 17, 2016
North Carolina
Hey fellas-

It seems like Saarela is developing into a player with some upside. What kind of projections do you have for him? Thanks for any info.

By the way, this is for fantasy hockey purposes.

I Know you're going to find this helpful. My prediction for him for next year is 65+ goals and 20 a , because he's so damn good. In NHL. He's projected to be a first line superstar elite goal scoring center

HisIceness

This is Hurricanes Hockey
Sep 16, 2010
Charlotte
If he can be what Sebastian Aho was for us this season, I'm happy. Anything more than that is icing on the cake.

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014
I Know you're going to find this helpful. My prediction for him for next year is 65+ goals and 20 a , because he's so damn good. In NHL. He's projected to be a first line superstar elite goal scoring center

Sooo... any idea what kind of rookies the Leafters are going to have next year...?

#askingforafriend

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad