Confirmed with Link: Canes sign C Drew Shore - 1yr 700k/150k two-way

SvechneJerk

Christ is King
Jul 15, 2018
NC
Henry Staal once said he's going to be the best Shore.

Pauly Shore.jpg

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Updated on my Chicago Wolves Roster:

D. Cotton-Lorentz-Bracco
Bokk-Shore-Gust
Rempal-Mattheos-Smallman
AHL Contract-Bishop-J. Cotton

Ryan-McKeown
Forsling-Keane
AHL Contract-AHL Contract

Nedeljkovic
Helvig

Wildcard IMO is Bokk. He may stay in the SHL for another season, however, considering that this past season was his last slide year, I think that Bokk likely wants to go to the AHL to adjust to the North American game.

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
Updated on my Chicago Wolves Roster:

D. Cotton-Lorentz-Bracco
Bokk-Shore-Gust
Rempal-Mattheos-Smallman
AHL Contract-Bishop-J. Cotton

Ryan-McKeown
Forsling-Keane
AHL Contract-AHL Contract

Nedeljkovic
Helvig

Wildcard IMO is Bokk. He may stay in the SHL for another season, however, considering that this past season was his last slide year, I think that Bokk likely wants to go to the AHL to adjust to the North American game.
I doubt we see Mattheos at C over Cotton

In a recent interview with Bokk, he is fully committed and expecting to be a part of our camp. Of course his goal is to make the roster. Im not sure if he comes back to SHL or goes to Chicago. Bokk mentioned being a rental to Europe.

Last edited:

Lempo

Recovering Future Considerations Truther
Sponsor
Feb 23, 2014

In a recent interview with Bokk, he is fully committed and expecting to be a part of our camp. Of course his goal is to make the roster. Im not sure if he comes back to SHL or goes to Charlotte. Bokk mentioned being a rental to Europe.

His AHL salary is $70k, his SHL salary in all probabliness is much higher than that. Corona situation obviously messes up everything; there just was news in Finland that there are national level first basket hockey players unemployed courtesy of there being NHL guys available. Montreal's Kotkaniemi's loan to local team has been an issue in the provincial paper, as apparently his actual salary is "moderate", but the insurances related to the NHL contract maybe not so.

Ultimately it is obviously Canes' choice where they want Bokk to develop and where they will Loan him to if he doesn't make it to the NHL roster (as long as they find a willing dancing partner from another league; the money is short everywhere and there is more supply than demand for the players).

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad