GDT: Canes @ Sens

Status
Not open for further replies.

MiscBrah

Mar 16, 2012
I hold the hope that there is another GM in the league that likes him and would try to get him cheap, such as for a 2nd or 3rd round draft pick, and hope to reignite him. Wishfully I hope Dallas do so they could reunite him with Spezza! Wouldn't that be great!?

We'd get a 3rd for him if he was UFA or even if he had 1 year left on his deal. No cap team wants his contract for the next 2.5 years.

lol @ him 'leaving money on the table' to play for Ottawa, ya right. If that's the case then we'd definitely be able to dump him at the deadline. I don't think it's going to happen.

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
We'd get a 3rd for him if he was UFA or even if he had 1 year left on his deal. No cap team wants his contract for the next 2.5 years.

lol @ him 'leaving money on the table' to play for Ottawa, ya right. If that's the case then we'd definitely be able to dump him at the deadline. I don't think it's going to happen.

I don't think it is going to happen either, as I doubt there are 29 other GMs in the league who are dumb enough to take him on that contract!

Filatov2Kovalev2Bonk

Effortless sexy.
Jul 13, 2006
Cumberland
hearing Robert Leonard and Trade in the same sentence makes my heart skip a beat, not only is he my fav goalie, I also invested 400$ in auctioned jersey of his.

Ha!

It would be a really bad move. Lehner has the temperament to take a team deep and be a conistent #1 G. He isn't getting that chance here because, well, Andy and the fact Cameron won't give him a good week or two to run with it. It's sad because you can see he has the will to win and has shown the ability but....

Cosmix

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 24, 2011
Ottawa
Stone with great pass interception, stick handling by an opponent, and snapshot by the goalie! Hippy!

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
The Sens are hoping Wiercioch will develop his offensive game so far it's working for the other team

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad