Pre-Game Talk: Canes @ Sens Jan. 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Facing another team that is coming off a back to back.

So most likely another back-up goaltender that the Sens will face.

Sens need to take advantage.

Go Sens Go!!!!!!!!!!

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
At least it's not in Carolina, I think it's been a long, long time since we won in Carolina

Last edited:

ChocolateLeclaire

Jan 12, 2010
Ottawa, Canada

Go Sens Go!!!!!!!!!!

Carolina goes with a 1A, 1B system with Ward and Khudobin. Both are capable goalies. And both have stood on their heads against Ottawa lately.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Our home record against the Canes is 23-19-4

Our road record against the Canes is 12-28-4.

Why do we have trouble beating the Canes on the road?

DrunkUncleDenis

Condra Fan
Mar 27, 2012
Our home record against the Canes is 23-19-4

Our road record against the Canes is 12-28-4.

Why do we have trouble beating the Canes on the road?

It stems back for over a decade. When Carolina was good. But even so, we've been losing in their barn for what seems like forever.

Carolina BBQ is too dang delicious!

It's so good. I never thought I would fancy a vinegar based bbq sauce, but by god it's tasty.

I'm going to this one with some friends, one of whom doesn't drink (ie free DD). Should be fun.

stempniaksen

Oct 12, 2008

Go Sens Go!!!!!!!!!!

Khudobin has actually been on fire the last 4-5 games. I'd rather have gone up against Ward at this point. Ah well, it's a game we've gotta have if we have any shot at a wildcard spot.

Do Make Say Think

& Yet & Yet
Jun 26, 2007
Khudobin has actually been on fire the last 4-5 games. I'd rather have gone up against Ward at this point. Ah well, it's a game we've gotta have if we have any shot at a wildcard spot.

We need to go on a 7 or 8 win streak to have a shot at a wildcard spot

L'Aveuglette

つ ◕_◕ ༽つ
Jan 8, 2007
Montreal
Both Carolina goalies played tonight. Ward got chased from nets. That might be an advantage for us as well as them simply being a crappy ass team.

OttawaOilers

Nov 12, 2012
Must Win

large.gif

UltimateHKY

Senators – UHN’s Prediction Panel Game #44

The storm tornado thingys are in town to face off against the Sens tonight. Coming off a win against the Habs, it’s basically all sunshine and rainbows in the Nation’s Capital.

Article here: http://ultimatehockeynetwork.com/uhn-│-senators-uhns-prediction-panel-game-44/

Can the Sens outlast the the Canes tonight, or does Ottawa's winning streak end at o-n-e?

www.UltimateHockeyNetwork.com
@joshwald @UltimateHKY

Let us know if you have any interest contributing for us at UHN. We're always looking for more writers passionate about hockey! [email protected]

UltimateHKY

Senators – Preview – Jan. 17th, 2015 (Game #44) vs. Carolina

Coming In Hot: David Legwand. After posting just one point over a 10-game stretch, he’s posted four points over his last four games. And that four-game point streak is still active, by the way. The harsh reality is that Legwand has only scored 20-plus goals in two of his 13 NHL seasons, so it’s no surprise that he’s only scored seven times in 43 games with Ottawa. Perhaps tonight is the night that David registers his first multi-goal game as a Senator.

Article here: http://ultimatehockeynetwork.com/uhn-│-senators-preview-jan-17th-2015-game-44-vs-carolina/

www.UltimateHockeyNetwork.com
@joshwald @UltimateHKY

Let us know if you have any interest contributing for us at UHN. We're always looking for more writers passionate about hockey! [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad