Canes related knitting patterns

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
Hi!

I am aware this might come out little bit funny but I am trying to find Canes related knitting patterns. I am not doing this myself and have no idea what/where to search and whatnots, but if any of you peeps have anything where to point me please help.

Thanks in advance lads!

The Faulker 27

Nov 15, 2011
Sauna-Aho
Hi!

I am aware this might come out little bit funny but I am trying to find Canes related knitting patterns. I am not doing this myself and have no idea what/where to search and whatnots, but if any of you peeps have anything where to point me please help.

Thanks in advance lads!

Asking for a friend

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
I'll ask my wife.

You should also check out Ravelry.

Sound! Lemme know. :thumbu:

About Ravelry, I guess there is time for everything. This is me joining in a knitting community... :snide:

Asking for a friend

Aye, my brother asked me to find some. He sucks at knitting as much as I do so I assume he tries to find these for his girlfriend. :)

Winner of the "Thread Title I Would Have Never Guessed" award.

cat-cigarette-cool-funny-Favim.com-1771668.jpg

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
My wife the knitter says join Ravelry.com and search for "Carolina Hurricanes". There's one free chart of the logo.

If your friend doesn't know how to do intargia, he/she is **** out of luck.

mhart1

Maniac Caniac
Oct 8, 2013
Pori
My wife the knitter says join Ravelry.com and search for "Carolina Hurricanes". There's one free chart of the logo.

If your friend doesn't know how to do intargia, he/she is **** out of luck.

Awrite, done that and found the logo. Sent my brother that. Let's see how far we get with that. Thanks man! :nod:

Navin R Slavin

Fifth line center
Jan 1, 2011
Durrm NC
Another option: the warning flags are just boxes, much simpler, suitable for scarves or bands around a hat.

Be sure to search ravelry for both Charts and Projects.

Good luck!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad