Post-Game Talk: Canes @ Rangers: The Piano Is Gone

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
Official 3 stars was :

1. Hank
2. Steps
3. Hags

Difficult to argue with that, the candidates were really Steps line, plus Hags and Hank :)

Great game :D

Callagraves

Block shots
Jan 24, 2011
Also, to AV's credit, only one player played over 20 minutes tonight, and that was McD with 20:30

Hire Sather

He Is Our Star
Oct 4, 2002
Connecticut
dep_2243533-Splitting-wood.jpg

JESSEWENEEDTOCOOK

Oct 8, 2010
Also, to AV's credit, only one player played over 20 minutes tonight, and that was McD with 20:30

AV has been a big part of this team's recent success. Everyone ran to attack him after the slow start but haven't given him the credit he deserves for getting this team back to basics.

Drewbackatu*

Official 3 stars was :

1. Hank
2. Steps
3. Hags

Difficult to argue with that, the candidates were really Steps line, plus Hags and Hank :)

Great game :D

Giving the 1st star tonite to Hank tonite is a joke!

Championship*

Good win. Good 2 points. Happy for Step.

Now do it again.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Winning a decisive game against a team you should beat is great.

Three tests coming up to see where this team really stands right now. Anaheim, Pittsburgh, Columbus.

Let's see what we've got. Hopefully Cally will be back for PIT, or CBJ.

Riverdale

Jan 14, 2012
The Good: Zucc, Hagelin, Kreider, Stepan, Hank

The Bad: The one GA. Not a good penalty but I am not going to complain.

The Redden: Pyatt.

mike14

Rampage Sherpa
Jun 22, 2006
Melbourne
Really good game, although there were a few defensive lapses that might have been more costly against better opposition.

Great to see Stepan finally get on the board, that line was fantastic thru the 2nd and 3rd periods (I missed the 1st).

Pyatt still the odd man out for mine, he's slow; not just with his skating and his hands, but in how he reads and reacts to the game as well.

Apr 10, 2012
1st star def should've been ray emery :X

happy with the results, not happy with the performance. 1 line carried this game

GFiP*

I haven't seen a ranger team with passing this crisp in a while

Brooklyn Rangers Fan

Change is good.
Aug 23, 2005
Brooklyn & Upstate
So, to answer the question in the GDT as to why the Debbies fans thought they'd be better than last year AFTER they'd lost Kovy...

Um... mistakenly driving through Elizabeth with the windows down?

Otherwise, I have no idea.

Miller Time NYR

Oct 5, 2010
Long Beach
this team has no talent, we cant score, hank sucks, and were soft as baby ****... sell everything off and tank tank tank this team sucks!

Awesome game by Hagelin, Stepan finally getting the monkey off his back and the team as a whole has looked good in the last 5, gotta keep the momentum get healthier and this team is going to take off.

theFiGS

Oct 13, 2013
Monday = biggest test of the season. Chance to get back at the team that ran us out of california

darko

Feb 16, 2009
So, to answer the question in the GDT as to why the Debbies fans thought they'd be better than last year AFTER they'd lost Kovy...

Jagr has been fine for Devils. It's Clowe that's been the problem. Enjoy that contracts Devils.

Championship*

:laugh:

That is good. Well done sir.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad