Canes in the ATL market

NSHPreds1835

Glads/Preds
May 24, 2011
Monroe GA
Greetings,

Just posting this to ask if the Carolina Hurricanes will again have some of their games aired in the Atlanta market on Fox Sports South like they did last season when they split air time with the Nashville Predators? While I gravitated more towards the Preds after the departure of the Atlanta Thrashers I enjoy watching any NHL hockey on tv so if anyone has an answer it would be appreciated.

Thanks

Anton Dubinchuk

aho
Sponsor
Jul 18, 2010
Atlanta, GA
Greetings,

Just posting this to ask if the Carolina Hurricanes will again have some of their games aired in the Atlanta market on Fox Sports South like they did last season when they split air time with the Nashville Predators? While I gravitated more towards the Preds after the departure of the Atlanta Thrashers I enjoy watching any NHL hockey on tv so if anyone has an answer it would be appreciated.

Thanks

I'm a freshman at Tech and I've been researching the same thing. As of now it doesn't really look like either the Canes OR the Preds are going to be on any time soon. However, not really a question for Canes fans, it's entirely up to Fox Sports South, nothing to do with our broadcast team or network.

NSHPreds1835

Glads/Preds
May 24, 2011
Monroe GA
I'm a freshman at Tech and I've been researching the same thing. As of now it doesn't really look like either the Canes OR the Preds are going to be on any time soon. However, not really a question for Canes fans, it's entirely up to Fox Sports South, nothing to do with our broadcast team or network.

Actually the Preds will have 21 games broadcast in the Atlanta area with the shortened season and the first of those 21 is today.

Anton H Christ

ruh-roh corvo
May 4, 2011
Columbia SC
I'm in columbia and get FSS, but i also get most of the games unless there's any other sport on at that time, like unranked womens college basketball or lacrosse or bowling or equestrian.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad