GDT: Canes@Habs (29-02-20/7:00PM)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
What’s the current rule for goaltenders playing the puck? Feel like that weird penalty is never called, and I assume the refs just don’t call it unless the goalie is abusing the rule.

googlymoogly

Oct 27, 2007
I know how Montreal could score 6 goals a game and win most of their games. After the first period is over and they come out for the second they play the anthem again and announce the starting lineup. The players think it's the first period and play hard. Do it again for the third and voila they have played three first periods.

Gaylord Q Tinkledink

Apr 29, 2018
What’s the current rule for goaltenders playing the puck? Feel like that weird penalty is never called, and I assume the refs just don’t call it unless the goalie is abusing the rule.

In the trapezoid ? You can pull the puck through it, you just can't touch the puck in it

Reactions: Nedved

26Mats

Jun 23, 2018
Why is Hudon in the NHL lineup? How many times does he have to prove he's not good enough to play at this level? Call someone else up and give them a look.

He certainly shouldn't be on the 4th line. He hurts them defensively, and they have no offense. But can he play anywhere else? Doesn't look good. He's all over the place in his defensive zone coverage - a total train wreck.

Habs10Habs

Retired
Sponsor
Aug 22, 2006
I know how Montreal could score 6 goals a game and win most of their games. After the first period is over and they come out for the second they play the anthem again and announce the starting lineup. The players think it's the first period and play hard. Do it again for the third and voila they have played three first periods.

upload_2020-2-29_21-33-5.jpeg

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008

I am pretty sure they just can't handle the puck behind the goal line (except in the trapezoid behind the net). They also can't handle the puck past centre ice (if I recall correctly).

Reactions: Nedved

Nedved

Mar 30, 2008
f*** me. It’s like we are trying to blow it. Bunch of meathead players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad