GDT: CANES @ BUF - 12:30 - TV: MSG Radio: WGR - Just Keep Winning (and Hope)

Dingo44

We already won the trade
Sponsor
Jul 21, 2015
Greensboro, NC
SmartSelect_20230408_112026_Instagram.jpg
SmartSelect_20230408_112036_Instagram.jpg
SmartSelect_20230408_112047_Instagram.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Jacob582

CaliSabresfan24

Aug 21, 2021
San Jose,CA
Gonna miss the first half of the game...Of course my daughters softball game starts at the same time. Hope to tune in with the sabres still in the game.

FWIW I feel good about this game for some reason

Ace

Oct 29, 2015
I will be looking in when I can but traveling today makes that less simple.
I have to go to a friend’s house to give Easter stuff to his kids and he doesn’t get MSG. I didn’t even have to go during the game…but when he brought up to come a different time because of the game…i paused for a second and realized I just don’t care if I miss it live now. I’ll watch a replay.

Yes.

Outside of getting Anderson his final NHL start…there’s no reason to go back to Comrie or UPL accept back to backs. Honestly, even then. Next year either.

Ehran

Sponsor
Feb 2, 2019
Texas

If I'm the rest of the goalies on the roster, UPL especially, I'm wondering what the bleep is going on and if there is a future with this organization.

Reactions: Dingo44

Der Jaeger

Generational EBUG
Feb 14, 2009
Cair Paravel
If Levi proves himself the rest of the way, the goaltending situation becomes a lot clearer.

Anderson retires

Pick Comrie or UPL as the other goalie.

Send the other to Rochester

crossthesticks26

Jan 5, 2006
Yes.

Outside of getting Anderson his final NHL start…there’s no reason to go back to Comrie or UPL accept back to backs. Honestly, even then. Next year either.
agreed - just still surprised it's actually happening.

dortt

Sep 21, 2018
Houston, TX
I have to go to a friend’s house to give Easter stuff to his kids and he doesn’t get MSG. I didn’t even have to go during the game…but when he brought up to come a different time because of the game…i paused for a second and realized I just don’t care if I miss it live now. I’ll watch a replay.

Yes.

If we are in contention, Anderson had his final start already

Next week is probably Levi Levi, then depending upon if we need 2 or less points or 3 or more

BuffaloGooner

Sep 8, 2011
Sloan, NY
The second a different goalie showed up they kicked UPL/Comrie to the curb for all the “they won’t be active in the goalie market” people

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad