GDT: Canes and Caps show each other some love

MisterDobz

Tryin to Reason with Hurricane Season
Apr 13, 2022
Chicago, Florida
Spent today driving from Florida to Chicagoland. Only had the NHL radio broadcast with the Caps announcers. They were actually pretty good, gave props to the canes when deserved, said the first period was very un-Cane-like. Even said the the interference call on Oshie was the right call. The game kept me occupied from Indianapolis to Gary Indiana.

only 29 games until the playoffs, we need a scorer….

Stickpucker

Playmaka
Jan 18, 2014
Spent today driving from Florida to Chicagoland. Only had the NHL radio broadcast with the Caps announcers. They were actually pretty good, gave props to the canes when deserved, said the first period was very un-Cane-like. Even said the the interference call on Oshie was the right call. The game kept me occupied from Indianapolis to Gary Indiana.

I'm sure plenty of Caniacs scored tonight.

Enjoy the ride.

surfzone365

Jan 13, 2021
Ashburn, VA

Gary, Indiana… America’s town. Oh the memories

Boom Boom Apathy

I am the Professor. Deal with it!
Sep 6, 2006
Whose dad has the taxi driver cap?

Think its Turbos

The guy on the very end? That's KK's Dad. You can tell by his face. Turbo's dad is the 2nd one in (the picture above with all the Dads), trying to force a smile because it doesn't come naturally.

cut.png

Fo4FB07XgAAxvs0

MrazeksVengeance

VENGEANCE
Feb 27, 2018
I dont hate Ovi. I feel for the position he is in. Honestly I'm not sure if he has much if a choice in his comments about his home. With that being said he probably wishes he was injured instead if his father being hospitalized. Hopefully ita something they can work put and father Ovi gets on the mend soon.
He has option not to speak. Which is case for most Ru^sian NHLers. Except him and Panarin (opposote side).

I think only Zadorov spoke against war. Very generally but he did.

Last edited:
Reactions: cptjeff and zman77

zman77

Oct 1, 2015
Dad's were Happy to see their Boys Win..
Was Stastny's Dad there last night?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad