Confirmed with Link: Canes acquire Maxime Lajoie for Clark Bishop

Nikishin Go Boom

Russian Bulldozer Consultent
Jul 31, 2017
This mean we want to keep Bean playing versus sitting on the taxi squad?

And Sara said we werent working on a trade. geez what an insider she is. :skeptic:

(I realize this probably was just worked on today, just kidding for those taking that too seriously)

Last edited:

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina

TheReelChuckFletcher

Former TheRillestPaulFenton; Harverd Alum
Jun 30, 2011
Raleigh and Chapel Hill, NC
Lajoie's a good pickup for the taxi squad if Forsling makes it on the Panthers' main roster. Always thought that Bishop was the kind of guy that could make the NHL as a 4C on a bad team, AKA. Ottawa's current situation, so I'm happy for him that he gets his first legitimate NHL opportunity.

A Star is Burns

Formerly Azor Aho
Sponsor
Dec 6, 2011
Lajoie's a good pickup for the taxi squad if Forsling makes it on the Panthers' main roster. Always thought that Bishop was the kind of guy that could make the NHL as a 4C on a bad team, AKA. Ottawa's current situation, so I'm happy for him that he gets his first legitimate NHL opportunity.
This is pretty much my feeling. Perhaps he can carve out a role in Ottawa while they're still developing some of the guys younger than Bishop. But I think he's more like a Patrick Brown type that is good for a call up that won't kill you, but not an NHL regular. We'll see how Lajoie's role ends up here.

NotOpie

"Puck don't lie"
Jun 12, 2006
North Carolina

Except he's not on the taxi squad. As of now, he's w/the Wolves.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Rennes vs Brest
    Rennes vs Brest
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $61.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Mainz vs FC Köln
    Mainz vs FC Köln
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $380.00