Proposal: Canes 2nd Overall Pick, Slavin for McDavid

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluedevil58

Oct 19, 2017
This is a fair trade. I witnessed 9 pages of explaining why we should trade our 1st pick and Aho for Drais. I did not request the thread to be shut down. Aho happens to be the Canes only untouchable player and yet there was the thread.

Now we debate what it would take to land McDavid. Why is the current offer not enough?

Reactions: Unsustainable

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
This is a fair trade. I witnessed 9 pages of explaining why we should trade our 1st pick and Aho for Drais. I did not request the thread to be shut down. Aho happens to be the Canes only untouchable player and yet there was the thread.

Now we debate what it would take to land McDavid. Why is the current offer not enough?

Because our actually untouchable player >>>>>>> your ’untouchable’ player. McDavid is a franchise C, Aho is pretty good. McDavid has two art ross trophies and a Lindsay, Aho... plays in Carolina?

Stop acting like a simpleton. You aren’t, and everyone knows you’re just trolling because you’re grumpy that an Oiler fan - who tries to trade Draisaitl every friggin day - made thread daring to ask for Aho.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba

This is almost like when my 3 year old grabs the car keys and goes "mine, mine".... is it really his, does him saying that make it true???

Reactions: Grabner

Yamazaki

Feb 9, 2018
Aho, skinner, Slavin, hanafin, 2nd overall and 3 more 1st rounders should get it done.

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
You got a better chance of seeing Prince Harry getting traded to frikkin France.

ChaoticOrange

Jun 29, 2008
Edmonton
Plus taking on Lucic + Sekera + Russell, and retaining on Slavin.

I’m honestly catching myself wondering (because this thread is idiotic) if I was a fan of neither Edmonton or Carolina if I would rather add to my team

A) Connor McDavid

Or

B) any 5 Carolina Hurricanes players or assets.

Newsworthy

Jan 28, 2018
USA
Edmonton has to make this trade.
Oilers need to rebuild. Maybe land a franchise center with that pick.

AmericanDream

Thank you Elon!
Oct 24, 2005
Chicago Manitoba
you would have to look at the Lindros trade to the Flyers to see what kind of haul it would take to get McDavid...that was one of the most massive trades I have ever seen, and even that still might not be enough to pry McDavid if the Oilers even dared to move him...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad