Post-Game Talk: Cane

Status
Not open for further replies.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Goodrow got an assist on Carolina's first goal.

Panarin did a horrible job on their third goal, albeit he was in that position because Trouba wandered into Charlotte.

He also gave the puck away on their second goal, albeit Trouba tried to kill him with an outlet pass.

Miller caused a 2-on-0.

Trocheck has won like one faceoff since game 2.

Lindgren had a shitshow third period and was in the box for the winner.

Trouba.

What did Brodzinski do?

Like, I hope Chytil can go, so we have 12 players contributing, but if not, I could not care less whether it's Rempe or Brodzinski sitting on the bench.

And before people yell at me that Rempe forechecks or whatever the f*** else, no he doesn't. He's done f*** ALL since game 1 against Washington. That's why he doesn't play.

gump116

Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
New York
I'll just keep harping back. I don't care. Vesey and Goodrow were without a point in this series until tonight with Brod. The hate for Brod is ridiculous.
It’s weird. Brodinski is definitely better than Rempe at this point and makes the 4th line more effective overall, but I’d still rather have Rempe in the lineup. Just brings another element to this team, compared to Brodinski who is a prototypical 13th forward and generally the worst player on the ice.

Reactions: CLW and will1066

Kovalev27

BEST IN THE WORLD
Jun 22, 2004
NYC
Guys chytil is done

Not a peep on the post game either. You’d think someone would say hopefully Chytil will be feeling better and back in the lineup he brings so much to the team. No not a mention of his name. They barely mentioned him in pregame and not a word post game.

I hate to see this but I think it’s over for him

gump116

Sponsor
Feb 24, 2009
New York
First goal is still on Goodrow for forcing a pass into the middle to push the attack and getting it intercepted.
The gap control by Trouba on that goal was awful. If it’s Fox or Schneider back there and Kuznetzov holds the puck that long, that shot gets deflected out of play and no one even remembers the rest of that play.

LeetchisGod

This is a bad hockey team.
May 21, 2009
Washington, DC
Guys chytil is done

Not a peep on the post game either. You’d think someone would say hopefully Chytil will be feeling better and back in the lineup he brings so much to the team. No not a mention of his name. They barely mentioned him in pregame and not a word post game.

I hate to see this but I think it’s over for him
It's not looking good. It's not like he was even hit very hard in the game.

Brief Candle

Hank's Forehead Sweat
Jan 30, 2010
New Jersey
rocklandmusic.com
I would be a lot more bothered if they just beat us up, but that was our game after the one miserable period we had.

Went like the last 45 minutes without a powerplay and there were certainly reasonable opportunities to make a call. It was "let them play" until suddenly it wasn't.
There was a blatant crosscheck not two minutes before the call on Lindgren that was entirely ignored. This kinda shit drives me nuts.

Lots of posts and missed opportunities tonight. Terrible first 15 minutes. They weren't as sharp today. Rest up and chase these clowns out of town Monday.

will1066

Tarasenko: most dollar store player of all time
Oct 12, 2008
It’s weird. Brodinski is definitely better than Rempe at this point and makes the 4th line more effective overall, but I’d still rather have Rempe in the lineup. Just brings another element to this team, compared to Brodinski who is a prototypical 13th forward and generally the worst player on the ice.
Trouba was the worst player on the ice.

Also, Wennberg blows like his last 10 chances at losing playoff goal virginity...

Angry mob: There's Brod stepping on the ice! Let's get him!

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
There was a blatant crosscheck not two minutes before the call on Lindgren that was entirely ignored. This kinda shit drives me nuts.

Lots of posts and missed opportunities tonight. Terrible first 15 minutes. They weren't as sharp today. Rest up and chase these clowns out of town Monday.
The worst one is when we were on that ass powerplay.

Kreider got knocked down and somebody just came over and tried to crosscheck his head into the ice. The ref was like right the f*** there looking at it.

As somebody who hates game management, I get it. As a ref, I would feel super sus giving a team a two-man advantage. You're basically scoring for them.

But like, we have to draw the line somewhere.

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Didn’t see a second of this.

They’ll wrap this at home.

Lindgren sucked… I’m guessing?
Lindgren sucked but he's Bobby Orr next to Trouba.

Don't know if you saw the post, but Carolina doesn't have a goal with Trouba not on the ice since Orlov in the first period of game 2.

Trouba has been on the ice for 7 consecutive Canes goals, obviously 6 of those at even strength.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad