GDT: cane pens

Guess what we keep winning so we keep getting polls whether Aho is ded or not, how do you like that?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wolfpuck

Chefnikov
Jun 25, 2006
The 919
Yeah. At least your fan base is normal and can discuss hockey unlike the heathens in New York and New Jersey this year.
2AB93DAF-7015-4BFD-8F50-F52D60C7029B.jpeg

Canes

Oct 31, 2017
An Oblate Spheroid
I only had 3 beers occiffers

Then I dumped this last one on you like a Daytona Stripper, thanks for asking

I also asked Santa for 100 goals, I can't go around being the king of crypto even if I am going to be in jail for the next 50 years at the least. God/ Law Stanford mommy answered my prayers and by god we are 100 goal scorers!! Party at Club Fed this time next year!

Last edited:

SlavinAway

Registered Jerk
Sponsor
Jul 7, 2017
Also I'm proud of Chatfield. Like Hayden Fluery some 3 years ago now, it was long overdue.

I think my favorite all-time first ever goal regarding our team is a 3 way tie.

Brad Fast, 1 career game and tied said game (also to date last Tuesday ever in NHL)

Bobby Sanguinetti, because I didn't think he was ever going to score, and yet he did (and IIRC it was an eventual game winner too at Nassau)

Clark Bishop because of the nature of his goal and the length it took to determine that he indeed scored a goal.

Was it Bishop who stepped on the puck and fell causing it to go in?

Bunch of Jurcos

The poster formally known as Hedley
Feb 24, 2016
Behold the Hurricanes and the power of "what"

Mid 2000's Stone Cold Steve Austin would be proud.

Speaking of wrestling, I selfishly fantasy book for two things. I hope that we are able to beat Philly, Chi, and Florida, and that Seabass doesn't come back until NJ.
You have to know that while Sebastián is happy publicly, privately you know he's seething. That man wants to win more than most of us want to breathe and we've never met her but I can say with 1000% certainty that Mama Aho didn't raise no bitch. He got that dawg in him. Seabass is going on a tear when he comes back the likes of which we probably never seen from him.

So that's why I want Rod to be able to point him towards NJ, let him off his chain, and give him the kill command.

Discipline Daddy

Brentcent Van Burns
Nov 27, 2009
Raleigh, NC
Also I'm proud of Chatfield. Like Hayden Fluery some 3 years ago now, it was long overdue.

I think my favorite all-time first ever goal regarding our team is a 3 way tie.

Brad Fast, 1 career game and tied said game (also to date last Tuesday ever in NHL)

Bobby Sanguinetti, because I didn't think he was ever going to score, and yet he did (and IIRC it was an eventual game winner too at Nassau)

Clark Bishop because of the nature of his goal and the length it took to determine that he indeed scored a goal.
This list is great. The Clark Bishop one is my favorite on this list as it is just such a silly goal.

This is my favorite all time first goal. End of the 02-03 season IIRC. Our team was complete dog shit. Everyone was injured. The team had 0 ability to make a comeback. I was a young lad at the time and I thought that every player we called up were gonna be NHL players because they were so young. Now I know we just sucked and had to ice 18 skaters to be NHL compliant.

Anyway, Damian Surma was playing his first of 2 NHL games, right out of juniors basically. He scores this goal in the 3rd and got so excited he dove into the boards. It was Nail Yakupov esque. The best part about it is he injures his shoulder as he hit the boards, and didn't play again that year. He literally scored and hurt himself in celebration.

414t8n.jpg

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad