• Thread starter FrontierPsyCHiatrist*
  • Start date

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
The Av's 3rd goal was offside by a mile, and nobody see's or says anything..lol

S Bah

Nov 7, 2010
victoria bc
I wonder why some fans are always negative, even when our team keeps winning and are sharing top spot in the NHL? This doesn't sound like an appreciative fan much, more like a person with an agenda that is trying to cause dissention amongst our fanbase. Nothing positive, like perhaps a way that can improve the team, which most fans haven't the background or intimate knowledge of the team that might enable one to do. It's always nice to hear other opinions, if they are sound and well thought out, but not just taking potshots at our players when the team is #1.:shakehead

Dharvey33

Apr 30, 2010
Desharnais is the only player on the habs that has a shorts clause on his contract. Guys is always on his ass at least 15 times a game.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
I wonder why some fans are always negative, even when our team keeps winning and are sharing top spot in the NHL? This doesn't sound like an appreciative fan much, more like a person with an agenda that is trying to cause dissention amongst our fanbase. Nothing positive, like perhaps a way that can improve the team, which most fans haven't the background or intimate knowledge of the team that might enable one to do. It's always nice to hear other opinions, if they are sound and well thought out, but not just taking potshots at our players when the team is #1.:shakehead

there is a lot of positive, specifically the play of cakes and the play of price. But the question is really, do you want the habs to PLAY well or do you want them to do well ? because as of right now, we are definately doing the latter, our record is not reflective of our play.

We can keep hoping that despite playing really really poorly with an old and slow defense and with a complete inability to score with a jekyl and hyde powerplay that we somehow keep eeking out points we dont deserve, or we can try to address the glaring deficiencies the team has.

having these points is great because it acts as a buffer where we could stink on ice for a while trying to sort these problems out and still make the playoffs. Its a luxury, but if we have to count on it, we are going to get creamed when the games really count.

which is why even if it costs us points the two kids on D should be up.

groovejuice

Without deviation progress is not possible
Jun 27, 2011
Calgary
For a 4 on 1, we have absolutely no right to ***** about anything. Least of all offside.

An obvious offside call should not be missed regardless of the situation.

It's the easiest call to get right in a hockey game, next to a puck going out of play over the glass or boards.

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
They had a screen shot on the Avs GDT that showed in actually wasn't.

Linesmen rarely get it wrong.

I have PVR, but I didn't bother taking a closer look. It just looked like it was offsides by quite a bit. Maybe it wasn't and just looked that way.

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
They had a screen shot on the Avs GDT that showed in actually wasn't.

Linesmen rarely get it wrong.

I just went to TSN and looked at it. You have to stop the video just at the right time. 1:31. It was offsides. Not by a lot like it seemed.

LastRide

Feb 18, 2008
offsides.jpg

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
It looks onside to me the leading player still has a foot on the blue while the puck has crossed into the offensive zone.

Agreed.

I never noticed the potential offside until now. The fact that the habs conceded a 4 on 1 took all of my attention, I guess.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad