Pre-Game Talk: Canadiens Vs Blues Nov. 5th 7:30 EST TSN RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

bleedblue1223

Jan 21, 2011
Well it looks like it will be the laziest fanbase against the most dedicated fanbase on Tuesday.

I wanted to ask a fantasy question about Bournival. I have him in a deep dynasty and was wanting to know from you guys what type of production do you expect and if he can stick with Pleks.

Tuggy

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Nov 26, 2003
Saint John
Halak vs Price. Post game for this one will be very entertaining no matter how the games finishes.

Rosso Scuderia

Jun 30, 2012
Price will probably lose since the Blues are extremely hard to play against and simply a better team, then we'll have another Price vs. Halak debate in the PGT.

ZARTONK

Headscratcher!
Jul 4, 2008
Montreal
I'm expecting the Habs to play extremely well, with a lot of energy, but they'll lose. I think DD might get traded before the game starts.

Wats

Error 520
Mar 8, 2006
Here's hoping the Blues and their defense that gives up little shots show us that the really do give up a good number of scoring chances.

Lshap

Hardline Moderate
Jun 6, 2011
Montreal
The last game against the Blues in 2012 was both brutal and beautiful. Brutal because we were totally dominated; beautiful because the Blues played an almost perfect game of puck-possession and speed. Who cared -- the Habs were out of the playoffs anyway so why not appreciate the other guy's skill.

Halak stepped up for that game, he'll probably step up again tomorrow. Habs only chance is to play a more West Conference style of tighter, bigger defense and wait for mistakes. Boring but effective against the Blues' strong D.

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country
Desharnais - White - Parros at practice.

lol

Reminds me of this:
BYPUajOCIAAa9ax.jpg

Gary320

Feb 21, 2009
Is this the first HALAK/PRICE match? Is this also the first Halak appearance in MTL since the trade?

I also missed a large part of the game Saturday. Was the Galchenyuk/Pacioretty/Gallagher line any good? On paper, that line should be fantastic.

Aspirine

Lateral Move at Best
Sep 21, 2010
Montreal
Is this the first HALAK/PRICE match? Is this also the first Halak appearance in MTL since the trade?

I also missed a large part of the game Saturday. Was the Galchenyuk/Pacioretty/Gallagher line any good? On paper, that line should be fantastic.

It was awesome, and they're practicing together again. Let's hope for the best against Alex 'Norris AINEC' Pietrangelo!

Dr Gonzo

#1 Jan Bulis Fan
Dec 13, 2009
Bat Country

Halak had a shutout (3-0) vs us 2 years ago, in what was arguably the most frustrating regular season game in recent Habs history. The Blues completely demolished us that game.

Hackett

BAKAMAN
Mar 4, 2002
Visit site
I always thought of steen from his days in toronto as a bit of an underachiever given his skill set, but this year he's got 18 points in 12 games with 12 goals. Maybe he's making up for all those years..... Wow

All that while playing for a Hitchcock team, no less

sharks9

Jan 16, 2012
Canada
Lines and D pairings at practice:

Bournival – Plekanec – Gionta
Pacioretty – Galchenyuk – Gallagher
Leblanc – Eller – Bourque
Desharnais – White – Parros
St-Pierre – Moen

Diaz – Gorges
Markov – Subban