McKenzie: Canadiens very interested in Ryan O'Reilly, Buffalo wants third overall pick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fjordy

Jun 20, 2018
Well, that was obvious. According to rumors, and Minnesota in the race, I think they could make a good trade.

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
DING!!! DING!!! DING!!!!

We have a winner Johnny!!!!

Dam right Botterill wants that 3rd. He wants Tkachuk. Him and Middlestadt are the future core with Eichel, Reinhart, Risto and Dahlin. You can count on it.

Reactions: BeSeeingYouSeattle

malcb33

Apr 10, 2005
New Zealand
And there ya go Habs fans. Pacioretty and scraps won't get it done. What a shocker...

The “I told you so” attitude doesn’t mean you are right and that ROR is worth the 3OA pick, you realize........Anyone could post what LeBrun said earlier that he doesn’t think ROR is worth the 3OA, does that make them right too?

Lucky for you, if anyone’s dumb enough to make that trade it’s Bergy

Reactions: From The Couch

Brock Radunske

안양종합운동장 빙상장
Aug 8, 2012
Getting third would be a pretty savvy move move in my opinion. Buffalo will have a chance to walk away with the two best defenseman in the whole draft

Reactions: agentblack

Yatzhee

Aug 5, 2010
ROR returned Nikita Zadorov, J.T. Compher, Mikhail Grigorenko and a 2nd round pick.

3 years later, he is worth the 3rd overall pick? whut
No, not ROR alone. I believe it's a package deal that gets it done.
As I said in the other thread, I'm surprised no Montreal fans have asked me what I thought was a fair package for 3rd overall with ROR included.

ffh

Jul 16, 2016
If Montreal is going full rebuild don't do it. If they are in win now mode then they should do it he is worth it.

Devilsrock17

Jun 20, 2018
Buffalo should trade O Reilly to Montreal not only do they get Rasmus Dahlin at 1 but then get maybe Zadina or Hughes at 3...what a steal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad