Jun 24, 2012
Habs new modus operandi.

original.gif

Redux91

I do Three bullets.
Sep 5, 2006
Kirkland, Montreal
To be exactly there on the taxi squad

Its strange people are having a hard time getting a grasp on this..

In any other year we dont sign either one of them as everyone can and could plainly see, we've had a FULL roster for quite a while now.. to the point of even having Lehkonen and Byron on the 4th line BEFORE the signings anyway...these were insurance signings , specifically for taxi squad purposes

It would be great to see Perry play some games for us but these guys are not the be all end all for this team...this is just business as usual...If they dont get claimed , great, some help waiting in the wings, if they get claimed, there are literally plenty of fish in the sea

Reactions: Oryxo and Vachon23

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
At this stage...pretty much every team is set.

So i'd be surprised if either were picked.

Then again, I said i'd be surprised if Juulsen got picked on waivers

So what the hell do I know lol

And there is a lot of young forward available on the waivers.. if I’m a team I would prefer gamble on a young player then on Perry

Hostile Offer

Artist formerly known as Eagle Peninsula
Jun 17, 2017
Finland
MB probably sick and tired of some team claiming every half decent player he decides to waive so he's oversaturating them with these players. Can't claim them all. Would love to see Perry playing for us though.

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Its strange people are having a hard time getting a grasp on this..

In any other year we dont sign either one of them as everyone can and could plainly see, we've had a FULL roster for quite a while now.. to the point of even having Lehkonen and Byron on the 4th line BEFORE the signings anyway...these were insurance signings , specifically for taxi squad purposes

It would be great to see Perry play some games for us but these guys are not the be all end all for this team...this is just business as usual...If they dont get claimed , great, some help waiting in the wings, if they get claimed, there are literally plenty of fish in the sea

exaclty I don’t know what is that hard to understand

Vachon23

Oct 14, 2015
Victoriaville
Old Legs Thornton and Wayne Simmonds were not put on waivers. Look at how deep their forward corps already was..?

Big Joe and Simmonds are on the top 12 and they where signed at the beginning of the Free agency not exactly after we learn about the taxi squad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad