GDT: || Canadiens @ Lightning || March 16 @ 7:30 || RDS, SN-E ||

Status
Not open for further replies.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
Petry could put a meth addict to sleep with his interviews. He's a damn good hockey player though!

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
The JEDI will be defending Therrien and Desharnais tonight.

Join the forces of good, join the light side.

Think with your heart, and your dicks - not with your heads. Be brave, support the team - don't criticise. Tonight, I shall support Therrien and Desharnais no matter what.

Yep

Lighthearted
Sep 12, 2009
Planète XY 1000 Z

Think with your heart, and your dicks - not with your heads. Be brave, support the team - don't criticise. Tonight, I shall support Therrien and Desharnais no matter what.

Hahaha... I'M lirling in advance, thanks for doing this.

Kobe Armstrong

Jul 26, 2011
I hope it's

Markov-Subban
Beaulieu-Petry
Emelin-Gonchar/Gilbert

that's what it should be going forward and into the playoffs. I wouldn't be opposed to

Emelin-Petry
Beaulieu-Gonchar/Gilbert

Beaulieu-Gonchar were great together, but it's hard to sit Gilbert as he's been solid lately

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl

HFBoard is definitely the Sith Empire, fueled by anger and despair

i'll join you in your quest, i'm a Jedi Knight !

There, I updated my avatar

Dominoes is 50 percent off today

they have never lost when I order pizza....

I had pizza last night what's wrong with you

Last edited:

WhiskeySeven*

Expect the expected
Jun 17, 2007
HFBoard is definitely the Sith Empire, fueled by anger and despair

i'll join you in your quest, i'm a Jedi Knight !

There, I updated my avatar
My man! There we go, we won't put up with EVIL, ABRASIVE Siths who only criticize and judge.

And remember, [those cowardly] Sith speak in absolutes but only the Jedi deal with them... like how we [the good guys, the *real* Habs fans] can absolutely point at the record and with absolute certainty claim that we're performing like a #1 team... because we're ranked #1.

For the purposes for tonight, we can't be sarcastic/ironic in our support of MT and DD btw. Ask Yep for more info.

Last edited by a moderator:

Hope Of Glory

May 24, 2009
North Shore

For some reason I'm looking forward to that :laugh:

Tabarouette

ben kin
Jan 28, 2013
mtl
My man! There we go, we think with our dicks and we won't put up with EVIL, ABRASIVE Siths who only criticize and judge.

And remember, [those cowardly] Sith speak in absolutes but only the Jedi deal with them... like how we [the good guys, the *real* Habs fans] can absolutely point at the record and with absolute certainty claim that we're performing like a #1 team... because we're ranked #1.

For the purposes for tonight, we can't be sarcastic/ironic in our support of MT and DD btw. Ask Yep for more info.

Numbers don't lie my friend! Now let's me ask you this : Why do people keep pointing out the incredible numbers that Price has but the same people keep denying the ranking? Only Sith Lords would use such arbitrary and selective arguments against La Sainte Flanelle. Don't let the dark side's fallacies get to you, people

CupInSIX

My cap runneth over
Jul 1, 2012
Alphaville
wth is Star Wars

edit: jk lirl had pizza yesterday too

are we ready to ride the Lightning???!!!

Last edited:

Ursus the White

Formerly Hogfather
Mar 27, 2014
Alberta
I promise no more DD jokes after this one......:)

200.gif

TroyM

Jan 23, 2004
Defeat the Lightning we will.

Do or do not. There is no try.

Carey is the path to victory. Carey leads to saves. Saves lead to confidence. Confidence leads to victory.

Video Coach

Sep 16, 2005
Emelin - Petry makes a lot of sense as a 2nd pair. Petry is such a good skater he can help out Emelin and Emelin can be a force when he has a reliable partner and plays physical. I would love to see MT give them some time together to gain some chemistry. Could be a great pairing. Then Beau with Gilbert or Gonchar with a weaver and pateryn as back ups.

That said I wouldn't be surprised to see Emelin eased into the lineup. I just hope they don't stick him back on his wrong side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad