GDT: Canadiens @ Hurricanes - 7PM EST: TSN2, RDS, TSN-690

Status
Not open for further replies.

webersshot

Jul 6, 2016
Nova Scotia
i think we should trade for letang and then deal petry to edmonton with something for RNH...i love what petry does offensively but its nowhere near what letting could do and even though he's had some injuries id still take the chance for two reasons...he can things with the puck on the PP and at even strength none of our other defence can do, and he wouldn't have to be the guy to take on all the top players because that'd be weber we could put him in a position to stay healthy and produce this team is f***ing dying, not having competent enough dmen this guy is more than competent we'd

Pacciosoftie

Curved Dach
Oct 26, 2017
I just checked. He's basically the David Schlemko of forwards. Can't believe this guy is 1 point away from our leading scorer.
I could believe it. This team is so bad and the system is even worse with players not playing their suited positions.

blarneylad

Feb 1, 2009
If you can't win these games you need to be honest with what you have for the season.

And the Habs offense sunk this team yet again tonight. Price lets in 2 with bush league defense in front of him and Habs only get 1 goal for support...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad