Confirmed with Link: Canadiens hire Marie-Philip Poulin as Player Development Consultant

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
Very happy! With the rumors Habs were interested in bringing her in months ago (which she said she still wants to play next Olympics), you know she was going to join the Habs. Adam Nicholas adds to his department.

I would like to see Caroline Ouellette make her way into the organization.

Lafleurs Guy

Guuuuuuuy!
Jul 20, 2007
Isn’t she like busy with other things? :laugh: Like, you know being the best female player ever?

Great hire but how does she have time for this?

Reactions: Redux91

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal
Isn’t she like busy with other things? :laugh: Like, you know being the best female player ever?

Great hire but how does she have time for this?

That's why she will start part-time.

I'm assuming she will mostly be at the camps and once in a while via video. Maybe an appearance here and there during the season, probably in Laval as she can catch more than one guy on the ice.

Adam Michaels

Jun 12, 2016
Montreal
A modern forward thinking organization bringing in fresh perspectives.

I could cry. I might cry.

200.gif

Leon Lucius Black

Nov 5, 2007
One of the most impressive parts of the HuGo era so far is their patience and persistence to get what they want.

- Gorton wanted Hughes all along and was able to persuade him to take the job.
- MSL was the guy they wanted to coach and they were able to get him on board with taking over as coach.
- Hughes didn't rush to trade his assets at the deadline and got his asking price and a massive haul.
- They wanted to bring MPP in the organization, despite her wanting to continue her career they found a solution to make it work.

It is a breath of fresh air compared to our prior era. In the past there was no vision and a lot of the time a lot of things were rushed and done irrationally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad