hjyc4Uo.png

LBtWqC8.png

gNX9Php.jpg

7btXRxZ.png

6B2pYxE.png

Eggtimer

Jul 4, 2011
Calgary Alberta
Ouch . The Habs forward group looks as bad or close to as bad as our infamous toilet paper roster from a few years ago. At least they have Suzuki amd Caufield but the rest is crap.
Gallagher on the 4th line ? That contract is nasty.

• Wow
Reactions: Bleedred

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
Couldn't care less about this game. so I'll watch Luke kick some ass at 5pm instead and head off to my own game at 8pm.

I know we can't root for a loss but let's just say that if Montreal wins, I won't be mad.

Reactions: FooteBahl

FooteBahl

Took a big shitz for Nemec
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2005
Metuchen NJ
Couldn't care less about this game. so I'll watch Luke kick some ass at 5pm instead and head off to my own game at 8pm.

I know we can't root for a loss but let's just say that if Montreal wins, I won't be mad.
What channel is his game on?

If my two year old gives me permission to change cocomelon, I’ll watch it lol

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
What channel is his game on?

If my two year old gives me permission to change cocomelon, I’ll watch it lol
Unfortunatly, our games aren't televised but I can have someone put on a live via Facebook lol

If you were talking about Luke, which would make more sense, it's on ESPN2 in the US or TSN.ca in Canada

NJDevs26

Once upon a time...
Mar 21, 2007
Sadly this game is like third on my priority list behind the Mets' opener and Luke's Frozen Four game. I would have actually been at this game too if I didn't get a cold the last couple days.

Bleedred

Travis Green BLOWS! Bring back Nasreddine!
Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Yup... and his net front presence really helped our mediocre PP turn into below average. It's not much but it's definitely a plus.
I agree. I don't know if this is just an illusion or not, but he was helping the power play by getting in front of the goalie on quite a few goals scored. It certainly appeared to help. I'm not sure if it will continue, but despite his lack of actual power play points, I do think his presence has helped the power play.

Buck Dancer

Jul 13, 2021
I agree. I don't know if this is just an illusion or not, but he was helping the power play by getting in front of the goalie on quite a few goals scored. It certainly appeared to help. I'm not sure if it will continue, but despite his lack of actual power play points, I do think his presence has helped the power play.
It basically confirmed that we need a big body to screen the goalie and have a dman worry about a guy who won't get pushed out of the way just by looking at him. He's not the most talented player to put at that position but he fills a role and that's what we need... guys that fill roles instead of just looking for pure talent up and down our lineup.

ZachaFlockaFlame

Aug 24, 2020
Had to put money on this game to even have a mild interest on this game tonight, lol. Hopefully Boqvist can come through with the first goal tonight since that’s what my prop was.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
It basically confirmed that we need a big body to screen the goalie and have a dman worry about a guy who won't get pushed out of the way just by looking at him. He's not the most talented player to put at that position but he fills a role and that's what we need... guys that fill roles instead of just looking for pure talent up and down our lineup.
I've always been of the opinion that we needed guys to screen the goalie, at least on the power play.

Bleedred

Sponsor
May 1, 2011
Happens when you spend time playing with big mason
Combined with Michael ''I'm currently on third career goal drought of at least 22 games in the NHL and fourth of at least 16 or more games and I'm dangerously close to my second of over 25 games'' McLeod.

Reactions: Dialamo

Dialamo

Fire Rogalski Hire Pepe
Jul 7, 2007
Montreal, QC, Canada
Bastian should have a decent career as a 3rd-4th liner in the NHL with what he has shown. Him and Boqvist are the only bottom 6 players I want to keep around.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad