Pre-Game Talk: Canadiens @ Devils, 11/27 7pm

Status
Not open for further replies.

GoHabsGo76

Fire Bergevin
Apr 16, 2009
Hawthorne, NJ
I figured since nobody has made a Pre-Game Thread for this game, I would.

I am going to be there. Anyone else making the trip down? I'll be sitting right behind the Devils bench actually, I think two rows back.

Hoping the team can play with the same speed we showed against the Rangers Wednesday night, but do it without Price. It's never going to be an easy stretch for us without him, but have to keep hanging in there in the mean time.

Alex514

May 10, 2015
I figured since nobody has made a Pre-Game Thread for this game, I would.

I am going to be there. Anyone else making the trip down? I'll be sitting right behind the Devils bench actually, I think two rows back.

Hoping the team can play with the same speed we showed against the Rangers Wednesday night, but do it without Price. It's never going to be an easy stretch for us without him, but have to keep hanging in there in the mean time.

Have fun :)

Let's hope the boys come out strong!

Go Habs Go

GoHabsGo76

Fire Bergevin
Apr 16, 2009
Hawthorne, NJ
We usually have a very good showing in NJ with tons of Habs fans. It's actually why I originally became a Canadiens fan way back when. When I was a kid, I never really liked the Devils or Rangers much, but my dad always got tickets from work and I would go because I liked hockey. One time he got Habs @ Devils tickets back around 1998 or so, and the place was packed with Habs fans. I've been obsessed ever since.

duckwellboots

Nov 23, 2015
We usually have a very good showing in NJ with tons of Habs fans. It's actually why I originally became a Canadiens fan way back when. When I was a kid, I never really liked the Devils or Rangers much, but my dad always got tickets from work and I would go because I liked hockey. One time he got Habs @ Devils tickets back around 1998 or so, and the place was packed with Habs fans. I've been obsessed ever since.

Neat story, Galch.

My first Habs game was essentially the mirror image of yours, as my papa took me to the Forum in '89, I think, for a game against the Devils. Pretty sure it ended in a 2-2 tie.

Habsawce

Nov 16, 2010
Canada
5-4 MTL. They still win, but we panic about the 4 GA and that 3 of them should have been stopped. It wouldn't get any more MTL than this!

Jack Bourdain

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Mar 25, 2008
I say watch out for Cammalleri. He's been on fire this year, I expect him to play well against us.

habs247

Oct 8, 2013
I'm nervous about this one for some weird reason.

Hope they don't disappoint.

Who starts tomorrow?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad