GDT: Canadiens @ Capitals - 11/22/13 7 PM

edamer

Feb 22, 2012
well they played hockey for about 15 minutes total tonight. really boring game with some questionable calls.

gogensgo

Mar 13, 2011
Incredibly poor personnel management in last 2 minutes of game where you need a goal.

PuckBuddy

Green for Selke
Jul 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
Wow that was honestly a 0/10, awful shift by Brouwer. Why the **** was he on the ice for the last 1:30?!?!?!

What a horrible ****ing shift.

Chillax, brah. They don't have to be at work for like ...70 more games.

8557060_f14bd4f251.jpg

Raikkonen

Dumb guy
Aug 19, 2009
Russia
So, who said Laich is a better leader than OV and should be a captain?!

Even worse.. He got an A on his jersey somehow.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
when I saw the leaders out late, I was thinking it was a good time to get Wilson out there instead, and tell him to go park himself in front and stick his ass right in buddahs face.

Oh well, M & Ms cure all

amjay13

Jan 7, 2007
Scottsdale, AZ
this really looks similar to the past several caps teams. very talented, effort varies from game to game, good enough to make the playoffs, early exit.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
Their goalie outplayed ours, we didn't show up for first period, and refs allowed a high-stick deflection goal.

At least we didn't lose 7-0. I thought we were going to. I thought we were headed into full-system, call-the-coach-a-FF meltdown.

Instead we take our nightly warm bath in highly-familiar, franchise-wide ... mediocrity.

Lawrencejame

Apr 18, 2012
this really looks similar to the past several caps teams. very talented, effort varies from game to game, good enough to make the playoffs, early exit.

Honestly I feel like we have taken many steps back from even that. We are not very talented anymore imo. If ovi wasn't scoring, we would be in the hunt for 1st overall

Acallabeth

Post approved by Ovechkin
Jul 30, 2011
Moscow
The reffing sucked. Nick's penalty was legit but that call on Ovie, after they let him get slashed and hassled? Lame.

He's the best scorer in the world. He should reply with goals (what he did later), turn around and say "thank you" with that toothless grin, not give the Montreal typical refs a chance to bury the team.

RandyHolt

Keep truckin'
Nov 3, 2006
Yep Jordan stuffing Jeff Malone

Brooks just said the Oates game plan is to tire out the opposition.

Just out werkem lives!

I wish we would hit and target some of their dmen if that is the case. Pummel their weakest link. Old school.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad