GDT: Canadiens at Rangers Pt. II |Game 6| 5/29/14

Status
Not open for further replies.

deltawing

Feb 22, 2009
MI
I'm very okay with you guys making it to the Finals. Now I just need Chicago to get eliminated!

Placid

Feb 17, 2010
thank god this series is over...:laugh:

2Bx3JqT.jpg
LOL :laugh:

Galchenioretty

Galchenyuk 1 G in last 18 playoff Gs
Oct 18, 2009
Canada
Habs fan, it was fun to get a hate on with you guys and good luck in the Finals. You guys were absolutely full value tonight and in this series.

Hemlawk86

Mar 23, 2006
Jersey Shore
Not kidding. Legitimately tearing up right now.

I watched my first hockey game 21 or so years ago. I became a full time Rangers fan 20 years ago at the start of the season and all the way through the playoffs. I watched them win the Cup and I'll always remember that.

It took 20 years to get back there, but the New York Rangers are heading to the Stanley Cup finals.

Feels so good!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

LGB51

2019 STANLEY CUP CHAMPION ST. LOUIS BLUES!
Oct 9, 2013
Arcola, IL
CONGRATULATIONS RANGERS FANS!!! That was a amazing team effort, best of luck in THE STANLEY CUP FINALS!!! All the way guys, and win that cup!!!

Bourne Endeavor

Apr 6, 2009
Montreal, Quebec
Congrats guys. All of a series, and much as it sucks to lose, I've always been a huge fan of Lundqvist and if anyone deserves to finally get his chance to fight for a cup, it's him.

Now, just one favor. Beat the ****ing Kings. :laugh:

Clausewitz

Dec 20, 2013
Anyone else think Hank's accent was especially pronounced during his post game interview with Pierre?

Eh, who cares! We're going to the finals, *****es!

edbrubaker*

NYR just saved me from a life time of obnoxious Hab fans, thank you.

LA/NYR should be great for the league, with the NBA struggling this could be like 94 again where the NHL makes a push for the #3 major sport in America. Hope NY wins and puts hockey brings attention to the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad