GDT: CANADIENS (27-24-7) at BRUINS (34-11-12) 7:30 p.m. ET: NBCSN, SN, SN360, RDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
The Oilers might be in shambles, by at least they can enjoy two of the best talents in the last two decades.

How are they in shambles , their core is young and they are one point from the division lead with a game in hand?

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
I dont know what system they are trying to play in our d zone but IT DOES NOT WORK. Seems like guys are just chasing whoever all over the place...chaos. brutal

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
I dont know what system they are trying to play in our d zone but IT DOES NOT WORK. Seems like guys are just chasing whoever all over the place...chaos. brutal
Um cuz the bruins are 20’pts up on us for a reason
More talent

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Gimme a break man. Youre more than away the that many blame the habs for Galchenyuk being ****ty.
Can’t admit that. Can you

Yes the Habs that havn't developed an elite forward in 3 decades deserve none of the blame for hiring with weird restrictions and from the old boys club. It's all on Timmins , super easy to blame the head scout when nobody complains about the successes. I can accept that Timmins is part of the problem but if you think he's the only thing rotten in Montreal, I have a bridge to sell you.

ahmedou

DOU
Oct 7, 2017
Imo some players are really good no matter the development, but yes our player development and rushing of players is really bad
I’m used to the word bad from a while. That wasn’t our normal standard. Everything had to be good.

Deluded Puck

Jun 17, 2013
London, UK
Especially Galchenyuk 4th team in 2 year must be cuz the habs ruined him. It’s just sad to hear this all time
Galchenyuk. Sherbak. McCarron are all bums
Even if you are right, don’t you at least consider that these picks are made by a guy that MB has kept on?

MB must think that Timmins is doing a good job.

Zorba

May 26, 2011
DELTA BC
Yes the Habs that havn't developed an elite forward in 3 decades deserve none of the blame for hiring with weird restrictions and from the old boys club. It's all on Timmins , super easy to blame the head scout when nobody complains about the successes. I can accept that Timmins is part of the problem but if you think he's the only thing rotten in Montreal, I have a bridge to sell you.
Everyone has to go. Including Molson
He has to step down. This team is rotten to its core
Arrogant owner and GM are the biggest problems

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Good point. Should've said "might have been" until this year.

If anything they demonstrated that accumulating great talent is meaningless if you don't have a proper maestro (GM) to lead the way. No surprise they started doing well when they got rid of Chia, if only we could get rid of our own problematic ressources...

nhlfan9191

Aug 4, 2010
Gimme a break man. Youre more than away the that many blame the habs for Galchenyuk being ****ty.
Can’t admit that. Can you

What’s your obsession with Galchenyuk? Either way it falls as another failure by management.

Yoor

Mar 17, 2015
Um cuz the bruins are 20’pts up on us for a reason
More talent
So why does it look the same when we play Detroit or Ottawa or NJ or anyone else for that matter? I suppose the answer remains the same? Probably

CoopersFalls

Director of Armchair Operations
Mar 5, 2010
Central Ontario
Consider it a blessing that we miss the playoffs. Saves us from watching the inevitable sweet, or 5 game beat down.

Based on Pierre Lebrun’s guesstimate we have to go 17-3-3 to make it from here on out :laugh:

CauZuki

Feb 19, 2008
Everyone has to go. Including Molson
He has to step down. This team is rotten to its core
Arrogant owner and GM are the biggest problems

Well we can agree on that, but I find those blaming Timmins (as the primary factor) are misguided. Fish starts rotting from the head after all...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad