Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
upload_2018-8-31_6-50-8.png

Shapo and Raonic in action today

Reactions: HamiltonNHL

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
I always enjoyed playing, even though I was never very good. Taught my wife to play, but now knees too crappy for so much lateral movement.

I feel for ya, man. I just underwent 2 total knee replacement surgeries this summer and am going through the joys of rehab in the hopes of hitting the golf course and the tennis courts in the near future. One suggestion, if I may, not knowing your situation, have you considered PRP (platelet rich plasma) injections? Helped me for 1.5 years, supposedly has a 5 year outbound potential for reducing pain due to arthritis and is nowhere near as invasive as TKR or arthroscopic clean-ups. Good luck.

GoldenGOOSE

Jan 14, 2018
Shapo, just has such a shitty forehand. He needs a coach that can clean it up. He has a decent serve, moves quite well, has a pretty good backhand, but that forehand loses him all his big matches. Too loopy, too complicated.

He is gutsy and courageous, but technique is oh so important in tennis.

Raonic looks like he is in shape and his legs seem to be developed to the point where he could give anyone trouble this year. Watch out for him. He spanked my favourite player in three straight tonight, Wawrinka.

Reactions: Anthrax442

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
I feel for ya, man. I just underwent 2 total knee replacement surgeries this summer and am going through the joys of rehab in the hopes of hitting the golf course and the tennis courts in the near future. One suggestion, if I may, not knowing your situation, have you considered PRP (platelet rich plasma) injections? Helped me for 1.5 years, supposedly has a 5 year outbound potential for reducing pain due to arthritis and is nowhere near as invasive as TKR or arthroscopic clean-ups. Good luck.

Thanks for advise. For now I am not that bad. I can do normal activities fine going north-south. It's those quick react side -to-side you need in tennis that is difficult now.

Anthrax442

Aug 4, 2008
Toronto
www.russianroulette.ca
Shapo, just has such a ****ty forehand. He needs a coach that can clean it up. He has a decent serve, moves quite well, has a pretty good backhand, but that forehand loses him all his big matches. Too loopy, too complicated.

He is gutsy and courageous, but technique is oh so important in tennis.

Raonic looks like he is in shape and his legs seem to be developed to the point where he could give anyone trouble this year. Watch out for him. He spanked my favourite player in three straight tonight, Wawrinka.

I think this will come with age and experience. He needs to learn how not to get his emotions get the best of him.

Raonic had a very god match yesterday. Measured, consistent good approach.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad