Canadian Soldier shot in Ottawa

Status
Not open for further replies.

MajorityRules*

I'm surprised this hasn't been mentioned on this site at all.

One of our soldiers was just shot while standing at the memorial in Ottawa. The gunman then fled towards Parlimant Hill and fired more shots. News showed paramedics performing CPR on the soldier.

Seems our military people have become targets here in Canada. First 2 get run down in Quebec by an ISIS member and now this. As a military man myself, this hits really close to home.

ACC1224

Super Elite, Passing ALL Tests since 2002
Aug 19, 2002
I donate my tickets every year to the Military and support them where I can but IMO, this is a Hockey site. There are better places for these type of discussions.

zeke

The Dube Abides
Mar 14, 2005
There are actually multiple shooters.

One is down.

The other is still shooting.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
The shootings are still active. Believed to be two other shooters.

My sister is currently in a building being locked down. They were told one of the shooters was shot and killed, but at least one still remains at large, and besides the soldier shot and killed at the War Memorial, another person was killed behind the Peace Tower

MajorityRules*

I donate my tickets every year to the Military and support them where I can but IMO, this is a Hockey site. There are better places for these type of discussions.

You are absolutely right. I forgot this is Canada and not the States. Nobody cares.

MODS PLEASE REMOVE THIS THREAD!

Joey Hoser

Jan 8, 2008
Guelph

Agreed. There will be no productive conversation about this here.

Cor

I am a bot
Jun 24, 2012
AEF
Paul Waldie ‏@pwaldieGLOBE 1m1 minute ago
The shooter on Parliament Hill is still on the loose, police confirmed. http://

Mess

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
Leafs Home Board

Agreed.

While tragic, there are better places for this type of discussion on going on HF.

Its not Leaf nor Toronto related.

/Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad